EXO-6 Star Trek "Voyager" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That Seven figure looks like it could be the best Exo figure yet. The sculpt, body proportions and outfit all look absolutely spot-on.
I am going to say something stupid as a merchant. Seven can be better and we are doing it. Couldn't be perfect as I wanted because of generically inherited Trek Merchandise Deficiency Syndrome, Seven is acceptable as of now.

She going up for PO soon?

Since her body works so well in such a form fitting costume, I hope you rethink TNG season 1 and 2 versions of at least Picard and Riker. We need a beardless Riker!

I am going to say something stupid as a merchant. Seven can be better and we are doing it. Couldn't be perfect as I wanted because of generically inherited Trek Merchandise Deficiency Syndrome, Seven is acceptable as of now.
I guess there is always the option of selling a seperate upgraded sculpt in the future or a 2.0 release like QMX did with Kirk and Spock

I guess there is always the option of selling a seperate upgraded sculpt in the future or a 2.0 release like QMX did with Kirk and Spock

The great thing with Seven is that she had several outfit changes, so it'd be easy to do another figure with a different outfit. Personally I prefer the silver suit over the burgundy one, but will be happy to have any figure of Seven in my collection :)

From my memory, the silver suit wasn't easy to remove when a bathroom break was needed and the whole cast had to wait half and hour before it resumed again. Wasn't there an situation that Jeri Ryan literally passed out while wearing that tight silver cat suit and she couldn't move around that freely on the set? :unsure:

From my memory, the silver suit wasn't easy to remove when a bathroom break was needed and the whole cast had to wait half and hour before it resumed again. Wasn't there an situation that Jeri Ryan literally passed out while wearing that tight silver cat suit and she couldn't move around that freely on the set? :unsure:
The collar restricted blood flow when she turned her head.

The silver catsuit might have been the worst, but according to Jeri Ryan they were all pretty restrictive and uncomfortable to wear. Especially with how tightly they were cinched in at the waist.

The only thing that Seven knew about humans were through Starfleet officers. In an episode she mentioned she needed Order to function and to feel comfortable. Then in STPicard, she said “what law?” abandoned Starfleet and became vigilante on her own (if I write the story, I will add some Voyager characters into these rangers. )

In my Trek verse, Seven has a soul now.

Let's see how far can Voyager go beside the base figures. I hope there will be enough collectors to support some interesting Delta aliens.
I'm on board for Hirogen Hunter's and Species 8472.😁

I finally paid off my Janeway and received her today. My first of the Exo 6 Trek figures and I'm happy that the quality has only gotten better! The paint on her face looks better than the prototype, although I feel her eyelashes need to be just a tad darker. I still feel this looks great in hand. The suit is perfect and I really like this new female body, the shoulders have more range of movement than most 1/6 female bodies I've had. I'm curious what the body looks like, no way am I taking the suit off to find out, it appears that there's a real or faux zipper in the front that's sewn shut at the top, nice detail that isn't easily seen. I also didn't have any issues with the hand pegs as some have had when this first released.
I'm saving up now to preorder Q and 7 of 9.

I asked a bit ago, but can we get the silver suit as an add on for 7of 9? The burgundy on is not good and it not bad it’s just uninspired. That is on the Voyager costume designer, I’m just surprised you went with that one.

Actually I think the majority of us were in favor of the burgundy outfit, not that it had any impact on Nanjin's decision. I think he's just going more for how everyone looked in the final few seasons when Janeway had her hair down, so they all fit together better.

Back