EXO-6 Star Trek "Voyager" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Being snarky and telling someone you don't have time to look for exact quotes is one thing, which "actually" is not what i was asking for.
I was just asking someone where they read something. 2 different things...
He wasn't being snarky, he was saying he didn't have time to look up the exact quote. His reply was perfectly within the the realm of your question of "Where did you read this information." He read it here but doesn't have time to find the exact quote as proof that he read it here.

He wasn't being snarky, he was saying he didn't have time to look up the exact quote. His reply was perfectly within the the realm of your question of "Where did you read this information." He read it here but doesn't have time to find the exact quote as proof that he read it here.
(y) ok then...

FC: next release with be chair, then queen. But Queen is one of those out of ordinary production - Iconic Character, so she has no sequence. Whenever she's ready, she goes on for pre-sale. Another character will be released under FC.

VOY: We hope Seven (I want her myself) to be the next VOY character. But this depends on production. If they say go, then we will. I warn the fans, if production only give me 10 days or shorter of Pre-Sale. We will do it. Because production will have to move on on their schedule. No 2nd production or Pre-Sale like Janeway again. Sold out, then is sold out for the entire 21st century. Our production are not going to sit around and wait for a 3 weeks pre-order and screw up our entire year's scheduling. More importantly, I let the production control all this. I am silent on scheduling. So be aware of this. If you are not VOY fan, then ignore ALL Voyager announcements will be a good tactics in collecting 1/6 Trek.

Mirror Universe:
MSpock will be delivered by March. We hope to release a Mirror Character every 1.5 months. So backtrack MSpock timing. Next M Character will be up for pre-sale some time in Jan.

Again, didn't buy MSpock, then ignore the rest of Mirror Release. Because you will have to pay heavy price on eBay. No see no pain.

TNG: I strategically put Q into a cross over release for both TNG and “iconic character release.” I want to release one character every 3 months for TNG. “Iconic characters releases” range from 2-4 months.

Decorated Captains: this obviously another cross over release for each series. Looking at 2 Captains before March.

Iconic Character: locutus pre-sale in Jan but for sure will end after CNY. As oppose to 7 of 9, Locutus will have plenty of time for pre-sale, and everyone should be able to preorder one. Scheduling already mentioned, no set time whenever we cam produce we put them up.

I own my own production. But I have 7 other “friend based” factories who will support my production. I already have 6 productions going on now.

VOY: We hope Seven (I want her myself) to be the next VOY character. But this depends on production. If they say go, then we will. I warn the fans, if production only give me 10 days or shorter of Pre-Sale. We will do it. Because production will have to move on on their schedule. No 2nd production or Pre-Sale like Janeway again. Sold out, then is sold out for the entire 21st century. Our production are not going to sit around and wait for a 3 weeks pre-order and screw up our entire year's scheduling. More importantly, I let the production control all this. I am silent on scheduling. So be aware of this. If you are not VOY fan, then ignore ALL Voyager announcements will be a good tactics in collecting 1/6 Trek.
A possible short preorder period and no 2nd production for Seven. Not exactly the news I was looking for. She's my favorite character from Voyager and I'd hate to miss out on getting one.

I own my own production. But I have 7 other “friend based” factories who will support my production. I already have 6 productions going on now.

Thank you for the list of upcoming releases.

I noticed you listed your 6 current productions on that list. Will that number be going up next year?

A possible short preorder period and no 2nd production for Seven. Not exactly the news I was looking for. She's my favorite character from Voyager and I'd hate to miss out on getting one.
It's not like these figures are exclusive to Exo-6. If you somehow miss out there you can still order from plenty of other retailers.

I was finally able to open Janeway today. Your team did a fantastic job again, Nanjin. Originally I was standing firm with only Janeway from VOY but o have now caved and placed a preorder for the Doctor and will be trying to get 7 from EXO directly. I know I will eventually have to choose and that will mean no more VOY for me but until then I might end up picking up everything with the mindset of it will be easier to let it go down the road versus buying it later. Plus I can enjoy them until that day comes.

It seems kind of strange to me that Seven might have a shorter run given that she’s a popular character.

It’s nice to have somewhat of an idea of what to expect soon.
It is definitely NOT a small run, but only constrained by production. I have 2 choices:

Maximize Seven sales and cancel 3 production.

Maximize Seven production within the allowable time frame, and produce 3 more figures. (+3 figures and -3 figures create a huge difference in production).

Again, we don't really care about sales, we only care about none stop production so Trek can be completed.

We will sell out every figure anyway. Only focus in maximizing 1/6 Trek in the first 1.5 years is to dig a grave ahead of time. Again, a self sustainable production line is the must have of 1/6 Trek. Maximizing sales is not a relevant consideration at this time, maybe after August 2022.

However, Twok is a Flagship release for EXO-6. This release with have feasible maximum pre-order time frame.

Last edited:
It's not like these figures are exclusive to Exo-6. If you somehow miss out there you can still order from plenty of other retailers.
True, but I've missed out on figures before waiting for them to be made available from my preferred retailers.

VOY: We hope Seven (I want her myself) to be the next VOY character. But this depends on production. If they say go, then we will. I warn the fans, if production only give me 10 days or shorter of Pre-Sale. We will do it. Because production will have to move on on their schedule. No 2nd production or Pre-Sale like Janeway again. Sold out, then is sold out for the entire 21st century.

I’m not sure this should cause the concern that there seems to be. If there is a limited window of 10 days or less for pre-order, that should be enough time to get your needs fulfilled. I’m fine with 10 days or less for preorder ( I order on day or minute One) as long as the window is there for the entire time and there’s not a unit limit that causes the figure to sell out in 20 minutes like the first run of Janeway.

I hope I’m reading that right - pre-order is based on time, not product number?

The newest captain has beamed down and she is fantastic. This is one of those figures where they look better in hand than in photos. She has looked very good in photos but in hand, "wow!" And this is from a relatively simple uniformed figure but it manages to capture the essence of the character to a "T". Data did the same for me.

The EMH is already in route and I am so looking forward to displaying them together. Nanjin is proving that a well run company with a well thought out plan can accomplish so much in so little time. Keep it going, Nanjin. I'll be onboard for the entire mission.

In hand she looks so much better than the pic below. I just can't capture her correctly with my crappy iPhone camera...

KJ 1 sm.jpg

Well I took a shot at doing a slight repaint of my Janeway figure. I repainted the eyes, darkened the eyeliner, added more shadowing to the face and more blush to the cheeks, and repainted the hair to make it a bit more varied in color and slightly less red (I know it appeared very red in the publicity photos but I was going more for that auburn color it appeared on screen).

Edit: Sorry, afraid I can't do any repaints for anyone. I've suddenly gotten a lot of requests for it, but just don't have the time with all my other projects to get to. And besides, there are much better repainters out there anyway. 😛

20211227_193833 (2).jpg

20211227_193634 (2).jpg

20211227_192225 (2).jpg

20211227_193501 (3).jpg

And here's a before and after (although I realize the lighting isn't quite the same in these).

20211129_20032r0 (2).jpg

Last edited:
Well I took a shot at doing a slight repaint of my Janeway figure. I repainted the eyes, darkened the eyeliner, added more shadowing to the face and more blush to the cheeks, and repainted the hair to make it a bit more varied in color and slightly less red (I know it appeared very red in the publicity photos but I was going more for that auburn color it appeared on screen).

View attachment 552699

View attachment 552700

View attachment 552701

View attachment 552704

And here's a before and after (although I realize the lighting isn't quite the same in these).

View attachment 552703
My initial reaction was that this was the best photo i've seen of the Janeway figure. After reading your post, I'd have to say you did a great job!

View attachment 552699

View attachment 552700

View attachment 552701

View attachment 552704

View attachment 552703
THAT is flipping amazing. Great job!

Back