EXO-6 Star Trek "Voyager" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks to have been some movement on EMH. Tracking today shows it was handed over to the carrier. Same thing showed on the 24th so not really sure what that means, but at least it’s moving along.

Looks to have been some movement on EMH. Tracking today shows it was handed over to the carrier. Same thing showed on the 24th so not really sure what that means, but at least it’s moving along.
Mine has been the same. I believe it just means it’s waiting for space on the plane.

Greetings Fellow "Voyagers",
My Janeway and EMH figures have arrived: Janeway yesterday and EMH today! I'm in the LA area and the shipments went through LAX. I've been watching the shipping progress on the EXO-6 site and as of Monday both were updated to:
USArrival at Regional Sorting Center
Hopefully this means that the rest of you here in the US will be receiving yours soon, weather permitting.....

Both are more impressive in hand than in photos, as a number of you have posted. It's so amazing that Nanjin and the EXO-6 Team have done in so short a time what no one else has. Congratulations and Thank you Nanjin and your crew!

I am now so looking forward to the next releases! "Helm, take us to warp!"

Greetings Fellow "Voyagers",
My Janeway and EMH figures have arrived: Janeway yesterday and EMH today! I'm in the LA area and the shipments went through LAX. I've been watching the shipping progress on the EXO-6 site and as of Monday both were updated to:
USArrival at Regional Sorting Center
Hopefully this means that the rest of you here in the US will be receiving yours soon, weather permitting.....

Both are more impressive in hand than in photos, as a number of you have posted. It's so amazing that Nanjin and the EXO-6 Team have done in so short a time what no one else has. Congratulations and Thank you Nanjin and your crew!

I am now so looking forward to the next releases! "Helm, take us to warp!"

For those who have received FC Data, FC Picard, VOY Janeway, and VOY EMH, they should be able to see us constantly upgrading on areas where we see deficiency, such as the packaging structure, uniform fittings, joint tightness, etc.

Our weakest link is shipping, and we have great and numerous troubles doing any improvement in this area of operation. With the pandemic causing chaotic logistic issues, we are not able to have a film hold to remedy any specific issue, very difficult to derive a game plan to improve logistic operation. Hopefully, we can do better in 2022 if covid-19 has mercy on us.

Shipping just is what it is at this point. Can’t really be helped. As long as I get my items eventually I don’t care.
Yeah I definitely don’t hold EXO responsible for the shipping delays. They processed the invoices and got it shipped out quickly after that it is out of their control. EXO experience so far has been fantastic especially for a brand new company. World wide shipping in a pandemic. . . it is what it is.

Meanwhile! Sideshow has changed their expected shipping date for Janeway to February 2022- March 2022!

At least I ordered EMH through EXO (who will hopefully arrive soon after new year!) to keep me company until our Captain arrives.

After being posted on 6th Dec' my Janeway was bouncing between regional postal centre and customs and showing 'returned for security' three times. Finally got handed to the carrier on the 20th Dec' and according to China Post
2021-12-20 13:46:56HKGWaiting for airline space
But on other tracking sites, the item is showing as 'flight departed'. No update since the 20th Dec'. I live in the uk.

My Janeway is now showing as "Canceled". Sigh, have gone ahead and ordered another from BBTS just in case it doesn't get sorted.
InkedScreenshot 2022-01-01 133859.jpg

On the bright side, my EMH has moved past "Waiting for airline space" and now says "Arrival at the Destination" so that's promising! Hopefully, he'll actually show up in the next few days!

Has anyone heard when retailers like BBTS are supposed to receive their shipments?

The only figure that I did not get directly through EXO-6 was FC Picard, which I got through BBTS. It took a few months after EXO-6 shipped out for BBTS to do likewise.

The only figure that I did not get directly through EXO-6 was FC Picard, which I got through BBTS. It took a few months after EXO-6 shipped out for BBTS to do likewise.
My Janeway arrived super fast from Collectorzown. I got it in like early December shortly after others were receiving her from EXO-6 directly. I have Mirror Spock on order with them too. Have to see how fast that one arrives. My others have all been directly from EXO-6.

Back