EXO-6 Star Trek "Voyager" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I took a shot at doing a slight repaint of my Janeway figure. I repainted the eyes, darkened the eyeliner, added more shadowing to the face and more blush to the cheeks, and repainted the hair to make it a bit more varied in color and slightly less red (I know it appeared very red in the publicity photos but I was going more for that auburn color it appeared on screen).

And here's a before and after (although I realize the lighting isn't quite the same in these).
Simply flooring...
She is alive.

Well I took a shot at doing a slight repaint of my Janeway figure. I repainted the eyes, darkened the eyeliner, added more shadowing to the face and more blush to the cheeks, and repainted the hair to make it a bit more varied in color and slightly less red (I know it appeared very red in the publicity photos but I was going more for that auburn color it appeared on screen).

View attachment 552699

View attachment 552700

View attachment 552701

View attachment 552704

And here's a before and after (although I realize the lighting isn't quite the same in these).

View attachment 552703
Have you changed eyebrows, or lips? Just.. everything looks different

I did reshape the eyebrows very slightly, but they're mostly the same. In fact one eyebrow is still longer than the other which is a bit distracting and something I should have corrected. And the lips are painted in a bit more but that's all.

I did reshape the eyebrows very slightly, but they're mostly the same. In fact one eyebrow is still longer than the other which is a bit distracting and something I should have corrected. And the lips are painted in a bit more but that's all.
Sorry for interrogation, but I just... I JUST NEED ALL THAT, TOO :thud:

View attachment 552699

View attachment 552700

View attachment 552701

View attachment 552704

View attachment 552703
You absolutely nailed it! Great work!

View attachment 552699

View attachment 552700

View attachment 552701

View attachment 552704

View attachment 552703

Really nicely done,

You really make that likeness shine.

View attachment 552699

View attachment 552700

View attachment 552701

View attachment 552704

View attachment 552703
MUCH improved!!! Paint was a letdown on this one.

View attachment 552699

View attachment 552700

View attachment 552701

View attachment 552704

View attachment 552703
Wow... that's excellent work!

Janeway arrived last week and I finally took her out of the box. Looks great! I'm looking forward to more Voyager crew and the rest of the EXO-6 lineup. Thanks Nanjin!

Tom

Last movement on EMH was on the 24th according to tracking. By now though I’m kind of used to how it goes ordering from overseas. Hoping the figure arrives in the next couple weeks or so.

EXO-6 direct EMH updated on USPS side today. Scheduled to arrive January 3rd. Will beat FC Picard and Janeway from my trusted stateside retailer.

Last movement on EMH was on the 24th according to tracking. By now though I’m kind of used to how it goes ordering from overseas. Hoping the figure arrives in the next couple weeks or so.
The Janeway took exactly 5 weeks to arrive on my doorstep from the package acceptance date in China so I would assume the EMH will take about the same. At that rate it will arrive by 1/28. I am on the east coast in NJ.

Back