EXO-6 Star Trek "Voyager" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just opened up Capt. Janeway--first impressions...WOW what a wonderful looking figure right out of the box. Exceptional detail on the tailoring--I think the paint on the HS is excellent and very subtle. Excellent accessories and 10 hands total!

Small detail but still worth mentioning--EXO-6 uses the plastic corner protectors (like Blitzway figures of recent) to help protect the Art-box during shipping--these small but effective details are well appreciated.

Kudos to you Nanjin and your team of skilled artisans!

I eagerly await the good Doctor and Mirror Spock early next year!

I received Janeway today! Excellent figure. I do think you need to be careful posing her head - with the double-joint and Kate Mulgrew's fairly pronounced jawline, it's very easy to make her look like Jay Leno if you're not careful.

I love that she can do the hands on hips pose. As always, EXO-6 really knocks it out of the park with the hands selection.

The one nitpick I have echoing others is the wrist joint. On mine, the right works fine, but the left was partially fused and sheared off pretty quickly, despite me being very careful and testing it. It still works well enough that I'm not bothered by it, I can fix it myself with a piece of metal (and I have extra female plugs lying around from other figures too), but adding a few extras in the box would be a big help. Seems like a lot of people are having trouble with it.

Question: Will the EMH figure be made from plastic and fabric, or from holograms?
Most likely it going to be a false image of the Doc in your dreams while your in deep slumber (like Blade Runner's false implanted memories and Marvel Comics Wolverine while he was with the Weapon X project).

Most likely it going to be a false image of the Doc in your dreams while your in deep slumber (like Blade Runner's false implanted memories and Marvel Comics Wolverine while he was with the Weapon X project).
All those moments will be lost in time...
like tears in rain.

Edit: Sir Ridley Scott's analysis on the quote.

Anything else you want to add before we resume our normal Star Trek chat? ;)

Nice! I've always loved Bladerunner (obviously) -- and that ending speech by Rutger has to be one of the deepest bit of introspective last lines ever uttered by an actor who wrote his own dialogue. It is iconic these days, and I LOVE it! ;).
But, yes, we should get back to Star Trek chat. Speaking of super-human characters like Roy Batty -- I'd love to see an EXO-6 Gary Mitchell with two head sculpts.

Last edited:
Well, after 37 days bouncing around between Shenzhen and Guangzhou, my Janeway has finally, at long last.. been returned to sender. Sigh.

Does anyone here know what might happen next? Any advice?
Nooooooooooo! What the sod! So sorry to hear that 😢

Just got my shipping notice for the EMH! Now it’s a race to see if he leaves China first, or if my Janeway does!

Back