EXO-6 Star Trek "Voyager" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Then again I bought a another figure from Japan, and they sent it fedex and I got it in 7 days. I live in Wisconsin, so go figure! lol!
China is utilizing zero tolerance for covid. Anyone going into China will have to go through a self paid quarantine period of 21 days without direct human Contact (you go to jail if you step out of your room), and 7 days GPS tracking before able to travel freely.

District lock down if they found one case. No one go in or out of the area unless they are tested.

This is why so much trouble shipping out from China. But they will eventually arrive.at their destination.

So far only Australia had major issue about 3 months ago. Everything was returned to China, and we had to ship again.

Did I miss the explanation as to why Seven of Nine isn't on the EXO-6 homepage anymore? I hope there isn't a production issue and that the figure is still planned for a winter 2021 pre-order.

Did I miss the explanation as to why Seven of Nine isn't on the EXO-6 homepage anymore? I hope there isn't a production issue and that the figure is still planned for a winter 2021 pre-order.
Because she will suddenly show up in center page. Whenever we can confirm her deliver date, we will put her up for pre-order. Icon character, and one and only one so surely no need to worry about selling out. But we ship by FIFO (first in first out)

Is anyone else's Janeway stuck in the following status?
- China Post currently indicates "Arrival at destination" on Dec 7 (this was the most recent update)
- USPS indicates "Origin post preparing shipment" on Nov 18
I'm just trying to figure out if this is common, and should give it more time.
Same. She's trapped in the Chinese Delta Quadrant.

Anyone have any recommendations on how to repair Janeway’s uniform? She came this way and not sure how to fix it.

Attachments

• 68DA2E06-E49D-4667-A3E7-CFF7340A0137.jpeg
    68DA2E06-E49D-4667-A3E7-CFF7340A0137.jpeg
    193 KB · Views: 48
  • FE679A9C-6F35-4AF2-89F6-3BF172F79517.jpeg
    FE679A9C-6F35-4AF2-89F6-3BF172F79517.jpeg
    215.8 KB · Views: 52
Because she will suddenly show up in center page. Whenever we can confirm her deliver date, we will put her up for pre-order. Icon character, and one and only one so surely no need to worry about selling out. But we ship by FIFO (first in first out)
Thank you for clearing that up.

I love how her hands are posed. These will be in a constant use in my collection, even when Janeway herself won`t be using them.

China is utilizing zero tolerance for covid. Anyone going into China will have to go through a self paid quarantine period of 21 days without direct human Contact (you go to jail if you step out of your room), and 7 days GPS tracking before able to travel freely.

District lock down if they found one case. No one go in or out of the area unless they are tested.

This is why so much trouble shipping out from China. But they will eventually arrive.at their destination.

So far only Australia had major issue about 3 months ago. Everything was returned to China, and we had to ship again.
Thanks for the info. I guess my tracking might be an error then, since it has indicated that it's been in the U.S. for over a week now. Probably still in China based on this info above. But either way, I'm not too worried, it sounds like it's a whole shipment that's stuck, not just a single isolated figure.

Thanks for the info. I guess my tracking might be an error then, since it has indicated that it's been in the U.S. for over a week now. Probably still in China based on this info above. But either way, I'm not too worried, it sounds like it's a whole shipment that's stuck, not just a single isolated figure.
More like "a lot of everything is stuck everywhere". I have both incoming and outgoing packages stuck in a variety of places, including US (which usually has a fastest, most efficient postal system). Holiday season + Quarantine situation I believe.

More like "a lot of everything is stuck everywhere". I have both incoming and outgoing packages stuck in a variety of places, including US (which usually has a fastest, most efficient postal system). Holiday season + Quarantine situation I believe.
If USPS was not defunded, we should have less problems. Reject for Security Reason actually means Waiting for flight.

Truckers and those work in the courier facilities at ports are required to have more frequent tests.

@nanjin I just received an email to pay the outstanding balance for the EMH but when I click on the link to pay I'm getting an error saying "out of stock" and I have no possibility to pay the rest of the amount. Do you maybe know what's going on?
FA44552A-6EF6-4827-9546-3A095F7CF84C.png

@nanjin I just received an email to pay the outstanding balance for the EMH but when I click on the link to pay I'm getting an error saying "out of stock" and I have no possibility to pay the rest of the amount. Do you maybe know what's going on?
View attachment 550876
Must be some nano probes at work. Try again in a few hours.

View attachment 550876
I refreshed a few times and it let me proceed. Then in the middle of PayPal checkout it tried to tell me "some items no longer available, your cart has been updated". But then after trying again, a few times, the order went through.

Back