EXO-6 Star Trek "Voyager" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lucky!

Mine's been stuck between Shenzhen and Guangzhou for a whole month now - might as well be in the Delta Quadrant for real!
In all seriousness, I'm considering ordering a second Janeway at Sideshow or BBTS just in case this one is truly lost. I'm a big Voyager fan, but a Voyager crew without their Captain just wouldn't work for me.

I've had a space cleared for Voyager figures for nearly two months now, haha, can't wait to start filling it up!
How are you seeing this? Did you get an email with a tracking link?

Hey guys, I'm one of they people that does enjoy Discovery. To me it offers something different while preserving the core of Star trek. Did you see the USS Janeway in seasons 4 episode 5?
Is cool. But Starfleet has to name a ship after a 700+ years ago Starfleet legend is kind of sad. They didn't have anyone as good as Janeway for 700 years 😆

Big update here, Janeway has now changed from "Handed over to the Carrier" to "Waiting for airline space." LOL. It's amazing the world is functioning as well as it is considering what's going on at the moment, from COVID to the ports, etc!

Obviously, EXO-6 is doing a FANTASTIC job of getting these out as best they can. Ugh it's so hard to be patient!
Like your Janeway, mine has been returned three times. very frustrating....

Janeway figure has been sitting in NYC since 12/7... Should see movement by next week.

Is cool. But Starfleet has to name a ship after a 700+ years ago Starfleet legend is kind of sad. They didn't have anyone as good as Janeway for 700 years 😆
But come on!!! Her story is exactly the suff of fleet legends, that would stick. I little ship lost in space, brought it back against all odds. I think may be there has been a string of ships with this name across the years. Maybe it`s like... Janeway S, or W, or something :LOL:

But come on!!! Her story is exactly the suff of fleet legends, that would stick. I little ship lost in space, brought it back against all odds. I think may be there has been a string of ships with this name across the years. Maybe it`s like... Janeway S, or W, or something
Zero new audience would know but to tickle our funny bone. 😄

Have you started wrapping your Christmas gifts already? Who will get these wonderful boxing gloves I wonder...

DSC07009.jpg

DSC07011.jpg

But come on!!! Her story is exactly the suff of fleet legends, that would stick. I little ship lost in space, brought it back against all odds. I think may be there has been a string of ships with this name across the years. Maybe it`s like... Janeway S, or W, or something :LOL:
Plus we know that her name and image probably lived on quite a bit longer through her hologram.

And there was also a mention in the episode of a "Captain Imahara", after Grant Imahara who died last year, so I thought that was a nice touch as well.

Last edited:
The latest tracking info on my copy of Janeway says that she has temporarily mutated into a salamander, and has taken-up residence in a mud hole near a swampy marsh on a distant planet in the Delta Quadrant. The Chinese tracking app also states that my copy of The EMH Doctor has been postponed because -- apparently -- he has no name.

Tracking finally updated! Arriving on 12/22. Looks like shipping will take about a month to get to NJ after tracking is sent.

@Astra - I think Janeway might be ready to do a couple of rounds with Cassis Clay (aka Mohammad Ali) on the holodeck with those gloves.

Back