EXO-6 Star Trek "Voyager" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting kind of excited for Janeway. Hopefully soon! Also anticipating the next announcement. If it’s EMH as anticipated I’ll probably end up getting it in spite of some reservations about the sculpt. Think just the two will be all I get from VOY.

All I want is 7 of 9... the rest, I'm glad they'll exist for those who want them.

Until they show the next crew member.
I already know I’m ALL IN for Voyager and everything Delta Quadrant, but if I pick up one character in a series… how could that possibly be enough? How can I have only a Quark without a Garak, and Odo, then a Kira?! Or an Archer sans Malcolm and T’Pol?

I convinced myself I could skip the Picard and Data because they’re movie specific… but what if Nanjin teases a Zefram Cochrane?! Then I’ve missed out on a proper collection!

It’s madness. It’s dangerous.

I’ll keep my blinders on and stay focused on Voyager as long as possible, because a Star Trek show- like its ship- is all about its crews, and you can’t have just one!

Tuvok looks awesome!
And Chakotay! Now we're talking!

But the two lines in the tattoo should not meet:

tattoo.jpg

Yesss got my $$$ saved. Roughly what time in Australia? Last time it was about 0200hrs…given how fast Janeway sold out, I dare say EMH will be something similar if not faster.

Yesss got my $$$ saved. Roughly what time in Australia? Last time it was about 0200hrs…given how fast Janeway sold out, I dare say EMH will be something similar if not faster.
We can accommodate any size of EMH quantities before cut off date, and all orders will be ready to ship before 1st week of Jan 2022.

We are efficient.

I got the email that it's up, but I'm getting a 404 error on the link...anyone else?

EDIT: Nevermind, I was being impatient. Hope I'm in the first 200 this time!

Last edited:
Back