EXO-6 Star Trek "Voyager" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I kinda wish the mobile emitter wasn't permanently attached, since we didn't see him wearing it all that often and he spent the majority of his time in sickbay. But oh well guess I can live with it.
Emitter can be easily came off if we use magnet. Only velcro is practical but ugly looking. So we decided to make it permanent.

Aww pre ordered but not in the first wave. Nanjin, do you know when those who ordered after the initial 200 will be getting theirs?

Nice to see that the price for The Doctor is slightly less. That pushed me over the edge and got me to pre-order. Hopefully this price point sticks for some of the more side characters.

Nice to see that the price for The Doctor is slightly less. That pushed me over the edge and got me to pre-order. Hopefully this price point sticks for some of the more side characters.
If not because of inflation and the increase cost of logistics, the pricing should be unheard of in I/6.

I charge adequately, not maxing out on your pocket. Is unethical to do that. Pricing is basing cost not demand. I would charge adequately or reasonably. I don't exploit friends even I know I can charge more.

Last edited:
He looks so good in this pic…

CD288C30-050E-4C17-B23D-E54AB45A639B.jpeg

Back