EXO-6 Star Trek "Voyager" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They were separate entities when Discovery came out in 2017. When Picard came out they were already merged for a year. Not that it matter since everyone makes their own head canon now a days anyways. I just keep it simple and accept it all as canon and same universe unless stated otherwise like in the JJ movies.
Yes, they were separate entities when the production company Secret Hideout got the rights to start producing new shows, which is why I believe anything produced by them would fall under the details of the initial agreement, prior to the merger.

Poor Voyager thread. It got dragged through the new Trek mud...

On another note, I'm here looking at my Janeway enjoying her morning cup of joe and the EMH trying to inject her with a hypo-spray. :wink1:

I love these figures and can't wait to continue adding to the collection.
Good point. I was just a big Seven of Nine fan as I thought her introduction to Voyager saved the show, and I look forward to getting her figure when it comes out. And for those that prefer her characterization in Picard, I hope you get a figure of her down the road too.

Good point. I was just a big Seven of Nine fan as I thought her introduction to Voyager saved the show, and I look forward to getting her figure when it comes out. And for those that prefer her characterization in Picard, I hope you get a figure of her down the road too.
Oh, I too am a fan of Seven in Voyager (although not my favorite character on the show) but wince when I saw what they did to her in the first season of "Picard". That show has made a mockery of all Trek that came before it, including Picard himself. But I'm glad for those fans that they'll get an opportunity to collect figures from that show. I'll patiently wait for the "classics" figures to continue their releases.

They were separate entities when Discovery came out in 2017. When Picard came out they were already merged for a year. Not that it matter since everyone makes their own head canon now a days anyways. I just keep it simple and accept it all as canon and same universe unless stated otherwise like in the JJ movies.

Keeping it simple and accepting as canon sounds like the best approach to me!

"We are in the Prime timeline," Kurtzman confirmed, referring to the original series timeline as opposed to the alternate "Kelvin" timeline established in JJ Abrams' 2009 Star Trek movie. (Here's How 'Star Trek: Picard' Fits Into The Fractured Franchise Timeline)

Regardless of whether or not we like or dislike the new shows, they are intended to be part of the original timeline. Personally, I don't enjoy Discovery at all, I both liked and disliked elements of Picard, and I really like Prodigy so far. We can all enjoy - or not - the new shows.

Debating timelines etc, when we have many, many instances of the creative team(s) stating very clearly which timeline they are making these shows for seems a bit unnecessary (and off-topic). And let's please leave places like Midnight's Edge out of it - according to them Discovery was getting cancelled after season one, and here we are with it officially getting renewed for a fifth season.

On topic - while I'm still waiting for my Janeway to arrive, I was contemplating how she has an easily removable head. Do we think there might a possibility for alternate heads in the future? More than most characters, Janeway would benefit from some alternate hairstyles. I would certainly go for a stern bun head - anyone else?

Last edited:
On topic - while I'm still waiting for my Janeway to arrive, I was contemplating how she has an easily removable head. Do we think there might a possibility for alternate heads in the future? More than most characters, Janeway would benefit from some alternate hairstyles. I would certainly go for a stern bun head - anyone else?
If I'm ever able to get my hands on a parted out Janeway head, I would love to try modding it with the hair bun. Since it's still the cooler and more iconic look to me, even if I prefer her characterization from the later seasons.

Last edited:
I need to go back and listen to the

I can't check tight now, but in the video instructions for Janeway when they removed the head, wasn't their a line about switch outs or something?

...On topic - while I'm still waiting for my Janeway to arrive, I was contemplating how she has an easily removable head. Do we think there might a possibility for alternate heads in the future? More than most characters, Janeway would benefit from some alternate hairstyles. I would certainly go for a stern bun head - anyone else?
That would be pretty cool.

One thing that has been on my mind since the figures started shipping was if I should double up on some of the figures, just in case I would want to do a custom of a character that will not be officially released. Perhaps even a generic figure, be it Starfleet or other species (Klingons, for example.)

EMH beamed in today. No time for pictures but he looks really good in hand. I like the slightly squinty eyes..makes him look quizzical with his smirk. Another EXO-6 home run!

Computer! Activate Emergency Medical Holographic Program!
D6E387BA-AFA6-40FC-8E42-4EC13DAEC679.jpeg

“hm, are you experiencing any unusual symptoms?”
76BBA21D-7621-4CD8-86B0-87A57CEB0800.jpeg

I’m a toy enthusiast, not a photographer!

But The Doctor looks great, more good angles with his portrait than weird ones, I think! The tailoring on his outfit is very impressive and his tricorder fits so perfectly in his palm. I have so many other figures that seem almost incompatible with their accessories. He is absolutely one of my favorite 1/6th figures. Janeway can’t get here soon enough! Until the rest of the crew arrives, I’ll have to keep him busy diagnosing the rest of my toy collection.

Fantastic work Nanjin and EXO-6!

Still waiting on Janeway thru Timewalker, but it says Imminent Arrival, so hopefully soon. Since the long delay for Picard and her to arrive (I have Picard), I’ve been ordering direct from Exo-6 (the Janeway delay pushed me over the edge). I’m getting more impatient as I get older, and would like to receive these things some time before I die.

Well she took a month and a half....but like Voyager itself....she finally made it home. I'd say this is an 8/10. Amazing uniform and accessories. HS is MOSTLY there but could have been helped by a little more subtle paint apps. Overall she's a nice figure.View attachment 556822
Mine arrived this morning a dent here and there on the shipping box, we need a double box or corner protectors. Will open it later

Mine arrived this morning a dent here and there on the shipping box, we need a double box or corner protectors. Will open it later
Sorry to hear your Janeway’s shipping box got dented. Double-boxing (from BBTS) has helped to keep things safer for me. Would be that extra bit confident ordering directly from EXO-6 if they double-boxed (the extra cardboard could be easily recycled).

Sorry to hear your Janeway’s shipping box got dented. Double-boxing (from BBTS) has helped to keep things safer for me. Would be that extra bit confident ordering directly from EXO-6 if they double-boxed (the extra cardboard could be easily recycled).
The Doctor did arrive with the hard plastic corners inside the outer cardboard, each new release is a step forward!

The Doctor did arrive with the hard plastic corners inside the outer cardboard, each new release is a step forward!
Exactly! Next step forward: double boxing, it’s not just corners that are vulnerable to the rigours of long haul shipping haha!

After a long time waiting to get out of Shenzen, a long layover in NY, and then apparently a visit to every regional sorting center in the DC area, the EMH arrived yesterday.

My thoughts -

I've noticed it before, but I LOVE the new EXO-6 body. I've got my EMH posed with his arms crossed and it looks phenomenal - that's really hard to do with a Hot Toys body, for example.

I'm still in awe of the tailoring of the uniform. Even though, now, it's the fourth I've seen. I can't wait to see how Q turns out with his more ornate, different outfit.

Gotta love the bases. I haven't done this with any of the previous releases, but did you know the crotch grabber doesn't HAVE to go centrally in the back? It can go to the left or right as well. I've gotten into the habit of using the grabber on one leg, mid-thigh, and this makes it infinitely easier to pose with more options.

I'm still not sold on the headsculpt expression, but the detail is fantastic, it looks just like Picardo and the paint is excellent.

I like the option of the multiple hypospray syringes, though the yellow one that comes initially attached was really hard to remove. It also seems like it's slightly thicker than the others - they all fit well, but the yellow one is more snug.

I like the different graphics on the PADD, but I really wish we would've gotten new graphics on the tricorder. Why would a medical tricorder be looking at a nebula (or whatever it is in the graphic). Not a huge deal, just a wishlist kindof item.

Despite the fact that he only comes with the tricorder, EXO-6 still put the magnet on both sides so you can add in a phaser from another figure. It's a nice touch.

I've noticed people saying their signature card was in different places. Mine was actually taped to the inside of the cardboard box and not attached to the tray at all, just in case you can't find yours!

Overall I once again am pleasantly surprised that the quality inhand beats both promo pics and pics online.

IMG_9105.jpg

Yeah as much as I like the overall figures, the excellent tailoring is easily my favorite part of these releases so far. Both the fit and material is so much nicer than I was expecting they'd be, and I can't wait to see that carried over to the TWOK and TNG uniforms.

Yeah as much as I like the overall figures, the excellent tailoring is easily my favorite part of these releases so far. Both the fit and material is so much nicer than I was expecting they'd be, and I can't wait to see that carried over to the TWOK and TNG uniforms.
Watch me make Nanjin 2016 kneel on his knees. He will be ashamed of his arrogance.

Back