EXO-6 Star Trek "Voyager" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still waiting on Janeway (I hope she wasn’t in one of the containers that got dumped overboard off the coast of Washington) but The EMH has (supposedly) reached the US.

We will be doing a shipping cleansing this week so we know if the demons have processed any of our shipments. Will look into the shipments that were shipped and not yet in buyers hands. There are about 20 units of Janeway that we need to send out tracking info. They were hold up because no US cargo flights since Dec 25th, and was ok'd to go yesterday.

Something must be wrong with my EMH hollow emitter- 12 days he’s been assigned to transport but can’t leave :(

Sudden movement - if you go by Shop, EMH is in a new sorting center at Tongjee Street, but if you go by China Post, he just hit JFK…I tend to believe China Post. He’s following about the same shipping timeframe as his Captain.

Last edited:
EMH has just hit NYC for me as well with a delivery date of 11/14. That means EXO-6 has improved shipping by about 2 weeks since the last (Janeway) release.

The freaking logistic chaos is like the Burn in DSC, no warp speed really put a dent into the enjoyment. Imagine Janeway and EMH arrive just as smoothly as Data and Picard. Things could be so much better.

The freaking logistic chaos is like the Burn in DSC, no warp speed really put a dent into the enjoyment. Imagine Janeway and EMH arrive just as smoothly as Data and Picard. Things could be so much better.
These figures are absolutely worth the wait though. I got the EMH just last week, and he puts a smile on my face every time I see him on the shelf. You're making dreams come true for many Trek fans. I'm only speaking for myself, but I imagine I'm not alone in saying we can handle a bit of a wait - and even with the logistics issues, you're already travelling at warp speed compared to any other company!

just checked my emh shipment status and i saw that it was rejected from china export center because it hadnot passed 'safety check' and handed over to exo-6 deposit the 7nth of january 0_0. My order id 4731. i've just sent an emailto exo-6 but the automatic reply system wrote me that will be neede up to 2 weeks to answer my email 0_o. Najin can you please make something for my situation? thanks

just checked my emh shipment status and i saw that it was rejected from china export center because it hadnot passed 'safety check' and handed over to exo-6 deposit the 7nth of january 0_0. My order id 4731. i've just sent an emailto exo-6 but the automatic reply system wrote me that will be neede up to 2 weeks to answer my email 0_o. Najin can you please make something for my situation? thanks
Nothing to worry about. My Janeway was rejected twice too. They will be automatically re-sent, there is nothing you need to do. Just be patient!

Besides Seven of Nine I'm really hoping we get Tuvok and B'elanna next from this crew, those two are a must for me.

Attachments

• TimRussTrek.png
    TimRussTrek.png
    185.6 KB · Views: 14
  • 2137062-b8.jpg
    2137062-b8.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 13
Nothing to worry about. My Janeway was rejected twice too. They will be automatically re-sent, there is nothing you need to do. Just be patient!
thanks... but this is the first time in my life that i don't receive a parcel
b because it doesn't pass safety check. Maybe it has to due because the item is called 'emergency MEDICAL' and they have thought it's a real medical device :)

b because it doesn't pass safety check. Maybe it has to due because the item is called 'emergency MEDICAL' and they have thought it's a real medical device :)
It's possible the safety check was not for the parcel but for the flight crew. If they don't pass, they are not allowed to fly, therefore the flight is cancelled and the parcel returned to the warehouse.

I once ordered a Shaun the sheep plushie in the UK, two weeks before Christmas. It did not arrive. I got the money back from the seller.

Three months later, at Easter, I suddenly got it. The sheep had wires in it, so it could make a baa sound when you pressed the paw. I assume somebody thought it was a bomb or what and checked it thoroughly. Usually checking at the customs office should not take that long either.

The first time in our lives, that we have Pamdemic Christmas shipping.

Rejected by Security means No flight. Cargo not getting on the plane must leave secure area.

France just stop all incoming Shipment Flights. So no shipment going to France for at least a week while shipment continues to pile up in outbound airport locations. Insider from logistic circle said, the rest of EU will follow within days. Onicron is getting out of hand.

China/HK utilize zero tolerance so they are very nervous now.

Hk just stop all cargo flights coming in and going out the city until the 20th (with further notice of continue lock down) 40,000 HK residents have to go though mandatory Covid Test otherwise, they will be lockup.

China lockdown a 3rd city with 12 millions population. No one going in or out.

We can only wait out this storm. That's nothing we can do.

Last edited:
Back