EXO-6 Star Trek "Voyager" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My EMH arrived from PAF. Fantastic figure, but disappointed that PAF didn’t protect him for shipping. Luckily the Exo-6 supreme packaging kept him safe. Thanks Nanjin 😊

Mine has been with the carrier since December 25 and has not moved since, apparently.
My Janeway has been with the airline/carrier since the 20th Dec' with no movement. Nanjin has told me it's because of a ban on flights to the uk (where I reside).

My Janeway has been with the airline/carrier since the 20th Dec' with no movement. Nanjin has told me it's because of a ban on flights to the uk (where I reside).
Think about this natural progress:

Shipments out from China is a non stop process. Millions of packages go out from China on a daily basis because of outside DEMAND/Purchases.

Let's assume a small number, 10000 pieces of shipments go out from ShenZhen or HK Airport on a daily basis.

No flights for 2 weeks, that means 140,000 pcs are right there on the 15th Day.

Now remember on top of no fly time, the frequency of flights in and out of China have been less than 25% of the average frequency before the pandemic. Do note that Passenger Flights also ship next day small package services. International passengers flights out from China is less than 5% of 2019 average.

Put the above together and add the following:

Shipments going out from airport has a secure area for transit. Air cargo warehouses function as hub only. So any shipment couldn't go out will have to leave the area. This is why we see “security rejects” in tracking. Couriers never anticipate there could be such thing as “waiting for flight” before the covid-19 pandemic begun in 2020. So they used any closely match descriptions.

From the above 140,000 pcs stockpiled Shipments one shouldn't have problem to imagine how difficult logistics had became.

FYI, China and HKG just implemented new policy. All flight crew entering China will need to be quarantine for 21 days. This means any airplane entering China is more like grounded for 3 weeks.

The above is about logistic. I will skip the issues within China. All these situation that have chain affects will blow up people's brain.

BTW, I know logistics. I worked for U Freight handling IBM, Apple, and Northern Telecom international Air freight. I also worked for Dupont Logistic department handled their entire North American export Shipments. I also went through the 1991 Golf War container shortage crises. I know my things.

Rejected by Security means No flight. Cargo not getting on the plane must leave secure area.

France just stop all incoming Shipment Flights. So no shipment going to France for at least a week while shipment continues to pile up in outbound airport locations. Insider from logistic circle said, the rest of EU will follow within days. Onicron is getting out of hand.

China/HK utilize zero tolerance so they are very nervous now.

Hk just stop all cargo flights coming in and going out the city until the 20th (with further notice of continue lock down) 40,000 HK residents have to go though mandatory Covid Test otherwise, they will be lockup.

China lockdown a 3rd city with 12 millions population. No one going in or out.

We can only wait out this storm. That's nothing we can do.
thank you... i live in Italy. So what will happen with my emh? Will you keep it on deposit until some new flight will become avaible? Or will you propose other alternative shipment options, like ship via dhl or fedex? Personally i have no hurry to receive EHM, so it's fine for me to wait a bit.

thank you... i live in Italy. So what will happen with my emh? Will you keep it on deposit until some new flight will become avaible? Or will you propose other alternative shipment options, like ship via dhl or fedex? Personally i have no hurry to receive EHM, so it's fine for me to wait a bit.
If shipped then is in the hands of the courier. We can only wait.

EMH randomly showed up at my door, woooo. Looks great! A lot better in person. Still a bit iffy on the likeness, but paintwork is excellent and the detail is great!

B6FCA913-264B-4A1E-B8FF-98F4044DC5A8.jpeg
24D98025-EB00-462E-9B3A-51FAA2870B34.jpeg
6A9ED710-81ED-448F-8A6C-0CB819CE3C16.jpeg

Last edited:
Wonderful, a wall of Trek finally, no more white troopers wall paper 😅

From TNG S3 onward, the Trek uniforms standardized. They look particularly good together.

I’ll need some more shelves! The detail on the hair for the EMH is really good Nanjin. Love all his accessories too!

The likeness doesn't seem too bad from that lower angle. I'm really curious to see this one in hand... someday...if it ever arrives...

yeah I think he looks better in hand. I think it’s his eyes that are throwing things off a little bit. But on the shelf, he looks great.

Looks like Jeri Ryan's pre-orders will be pushed back until further notice?

I can wait, however I'm itching to have something to fill in the gap between getting Asmus Liv Tyler v.2 and WandaVision Liz Olsen.

Given the worldwide situation overall, business across the globe has taken a hugh hit to the economy and the shortage is effecting everything.

Even my other hobbies that I have is taking a hit and the released day is pushed back.

For example: Arcadia's SV-51 Nora was suppose to be released in Q3 of last year, however pushed back until Q2 of this year.

Mezco Toys had stuff that was supposedly to release in late May/earlyJune of last year, now its pushed back one year later.

Jeri Ryan had a teaser of a Winter release and nothing about a pre-order date has been as been posted as of yet. M Spock is being assembled as we speak (if my memory is correct) and the released date is in March. Given the issues of EMH either shipping on time or not, the employees/employers are also facing shortages of workers as well = delays.

If by a miracle a proper inoculation is created and administered to everyone (including the nay sayers/anti-vacc people trusting Fakebook and unlegit sources of info), most of everything is either delayed or on hold until futher notice.

Yeah with all the shipping delays for previous figures, it's not surprising that newer preorders have been pushed back a bit. Although Nanjin did hint on FB that the Q preorder would be going up very soon.

From Order Date to In-Hand Date so far:

Data - 2/1/2021 to 7/2/2021 - 5 Months
Picard - 5/5/2021 to 9/14/2021 - 4.5 Months
Janeway - 8/20/2021 to 12/27/2021 - 4.25 Months
EMH - 11/2/2021 to Expected Arrival (01/17/2022) - 2.5 Months - WOW!!!

This is in a Pandemic - AMAZING! Great job Exo-6!

From Order Date to In-Hand Date so far:

Data - 2/1/2021 to 7/2/2021 - 5 Months
Picard - 5/5/2021 to 9/14/2021 - 4.5 Months
Janeway - 8/20/2021 to 12/27/2021 - 4.25 Months
EMH - 11/2/2021 to Expected Arrival (01/17/2022) - 2.5 Months - WOW!!!

This is in a Pandemic - AMAZING! Great job Exo-6!
Mind boggling for the industry....even more so considering the global supply & shipping issues

Mind boggling for the industry....even more so considering the global supply & shipping issues
You should see how much bitching I have been receiving saying we are slow and the worst company in the industry... the fracking delay of shipment is all our fault because we didn't manage it well....

How to manage well? I really don't know what else can be done when every country implements and changes their restrictions on a daily basis.

You should see how much bitching I have been receiving saying we are slow and the worst company in the industry... the fracking delay of shipment is all our fault because we didn't manage it well....

How to manage well? I really don't know what else can be done when every country implements and changes their restrictions on a daily basis.
That's insane. Your turn around time is, as far as I can tell, the best in the industry.

EMH is getting closer for me. It was stuck in New York for quite a while, but as of early this morning it’s in Kansas. I’m in South Dakota so at least it’s heading my way. Maybe I’ll have it by Saturday or possibly Tuesday (Monday is a holiday).

Back