EXO-6 Star Trek "Voyager" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EMH arrived today!
The uniform isn't quite as nice as Data (still waiting on my Picard from Sideshow, and my Janeway is still lost somewhere in the Delta Quadrant). The slightly asymmetrical cut to the blue shoulder section around the neck is a bit disappointing, but overall I'm very pleased. The collar itself works so much better than Data's one, which kept slipping down on me every time I would re-pose.

Skin tone looks very good to me both in hand (and in the very quick shot on my desk below!), and - to me - the sculpt looks so much better than the prototype images. 2022 is off to a good start!

View attachment 554432
Body looks a little too muscular…that was an issue with the QMX Bones…guess the 1/6 scale Doctors like to work out.

No movement for me since 24th. I guess I am way down under the pile Nanjin described with yours on top. Nothing anybody can do.

What I am wondering - I thought the hologram is just protons? Can't he just be beamed over?
He doesn`t want to leave his mobile emitter there, so he stays for now))

Holiday shipping is always like that for me. I don`t know, how I always end up shipping something internationally during Black friday and Christmas madness, but two months long shipping time is a norm. I don`t even expect anything else.

I just hope that my EMH shows up soon. I was vacationing on Risa last week and while I was in an exotic bar, a Nausicaan took offense to my hitting on his human girlfriend. I need to get this dagger removed from my heart.

2022-01-08 16.58.34.jpg

Day two of appreciating the good Doctor with an outdoor shot! I think the likeness is pretty good overall, if not quite 100%, and it's really so much better than I was anticipating from the early shots. Personally, I'm totally fine with the skin tone, although in this particular shot the hands look very soft in comparison. Such an exciting time to be a Trek fan - a year ago I never would have imagined I'd have a 1/6 scale EMH of this quality!

The local couriers look for am easier way out from ALL possible air cargo hub.

We trucked 2 lot of 200+ Janeway to a hub located 150 km away from another location hoping they could leave on the next available flight. One shipment did just that, arrived US in 10 days. The 2nd lot waited 4 seeks before they could get on a plane.

Then we did 3 shipments to EU by crossing the HK/China border and went through HK because the China hubs were fully packed will millions of packaging waiting yo leave China. All 3 failed and stuck in HK for 3 additional week before they have a flight coming from Germany. This was around mid Dec.

If we went with the usual route, the local transfer hub, then all shipment are still sitting there. I am talking about 1.5 months just sitting around before getting on a plane.

The slower we move Janeway put, the more financial lose we will encounter. Remember our operation model is to ship as fast and as many as possible?

Shipping is taking money from our profit on a daily basis. Some Janeways already experience lost. The margin can't cover the super expensive Re-ship cost.

BTW, if we never did the above, we will need to start to consider slowing down (no room to put finish product) and if we slow down, bankruptcy is unavoidable.

Shipping is EATING into our product. (land Shipping to another Transfer Hub is not cheap when most route are blocked)
Perhaps you can offer alternate shipping option like DHL?

Wishing a speed recovery to @nanjin! I live in the Netherlands and I just received my EMH figure today while Janeway is taking a detour with the Delta Flyer. Some observations: the EMH travelled through Shenzen while Janeway travels though Zhengzhou. So Shenzen seems to have been the faster route for now.

Speaking about the improvements in the packaging they are indeed visible, happy with the corner protectors as one of the corners arrived busted with the corner protector cracked but still in place. The carboard was just a little busted, imagine how it would have been if the corner protector woudn't have been there. I'm also happy that the shipper was packed in a sealed plastic bag in order to protect it from water. Very clever doing this!

Oh, and there's the extra protecting plastic tray on the bottom which is great as well!

I'm going to unpack the EMH and show some pictures later.

Last edited:
Since that both Kate and Robert has now been in the hands of those that ordered them (or on the way for those that are experiencing shipping snafus), Jeri will be the most anticipated next figure on the list for the beginning of this year.

Since that both Kate and Robert has now been in the hands of those that ordered them (or on the way for those that are experiencing shipping snafus), Jeri will be the most anticipated next figure on the list for the beginning of this year.
When you said "Robert" I suddenly remembered, how the Voyager managed to get three Roberts inside the main cast alone))) Robert Picardo, Robert Dunkan McNeill and Robert Beltran

Back