EXO-6 Star Trek "Voyager" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed FlyandFight… EXO needs to tighten this up. It is a beautiful figure in hand—the soft goods are amazing and tailoring near perfect.

I suppose a black fine tip pen or deft touch with a tiny brush you could increase the size of the iris to the desired position, but one should not have to do this oneself.

Chikotay has joined the Voyager squad. Definitely a great release for the lineup.

1681049714729.png

1681049797479.png

1681049817490.png

1681050725789.png

1681050761270.png

1681050777370.png

1681050803898.png

Did you buy from EXO-6 directly? Those payment notifications went out some weeks ago already and she already has shipped. There was only a time of two weeks to pay before the rest of the orders got cancelled.
If it says "fulfilled" on your page and you have not paid her, then I assume that you lost her. I am sorry!
How is this possible?! I haven't recieved any notification from EXO-6! I sent them an email and I haven't got any reply...

These figures photograph poorly but in hand....much much better. Hard to explain

How is this possible?! I haven't recieved any notification from EXO-6! I sent them an email and I haven't got any reply...

I checked and I received my e-mail on February 27th.
Maybe check your spam folder?

Have you gotten e-mails from EXO-6 previously? Did those work?

I checked and I received my e-mail on February 27th.
Maybe check your spam folder?

Have you gotten e-mails from EXO-6 previously? Did those work?
No, I didn't get any email, no spam folder. When I bought TMP Kirk (direct buy) I did get an email confirmation then. This is outrageus!
And I sent them a message in a contact forum on their website 5 days ago and no replay...
This company is geting worse and worse...

No, I didn't get any email, no spam folder. When I bought TMP Kirk (direct buy) I did get an email confirmation then. This is outrageus!
And I sent them a message in a contact forum on their website 5 days ago and no replay...
If you have Facebook you could try messaging Nanjin directly about the issue.
From experiences shared by others here, Exo’s customer service isn’t the greatest, it’s worth it to purchase from distribution for that added peace of mind.

Have you seen this? You may still have a chance to buy Seven!

"Make sure you sign up for EXO-6 newsletter. Official info release from there. My page is more for Entertainment. We are working on some remaining stock of TMP Spock, VOY Seven and Chakotay for Immediate Purchase on top of preparing the final balance invoicing for Ent E Chair and Capt Archer."

I'm still waiting for Seven and Chakotay via Timewalker Toys. Apparently, the figures are delayed by US customs. Some kind of chemical testing before they can be released.

Still no word on my Seven of Nine from Entertainment Earth. Part of me wonders if I’ll actually get it. I ordered it quite a while ago so I’m hoping they’re just delayed in getting their shipment.

I guess if not whatever. I’m not the biggest fan of the character like many are and was more getting her to fill out the collection.

I got mine a month or so ago from Timewalker Toys & Collectibles. It just shipped today. But it looks like that figure is Wait List there now.
That's good to hear. I'm guessing Chakotay is going thru the same chem testing. Perhaps this week will be the week.

Back