EXO-6 Star Trek "Voyager" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The lighting in several of those photos and especially the video is not very good. Similar to TMP Kirk, my bet is that he will tend to look quite flat and lacking in detail without some purposeful lighting. Mine should be here later today so we’ll put this theory to the test!

Last edited:
Chakotay in the house!

5F518D9F237B43828107.jpeg

Has everybody received their notice for 7of9 payment and shipping?
My order is listed as "fulfilled" on my account page, but I have not received any notice for payment...

Has everybody received their notice for 7of9 payment and shipping?
My order is listed as "fulfilled" on my account page, but I have not received any notice for payment..
Did you buy from EXO-6 directly? Those payment notifications went out some weeks ago already and she already has shipped. There was only a time of two weeks to pay before the rest of the orders got cancelled.
If it says "fulfilled" on your page and you have not paid her, then I assume that you lost her. I am sorry!

Mine’s fully paid off so expect it to ship after the Easter hols.

He looks a bit better in some of these shots. The tattoo looks pretty deep black though. Wondering if they could have gone with a greyer tone to make it seem like it blends a bit more naturally

That’s a cool pic. It’s really cool to see how the crews come together. Gonna be kicking myself over missing out in Tuvok for sure.

The tattoo looks pretty deep black though.
It is pretty dark sometimes on the show, it varied a fair bit (in shape and detailing as well) across the years. I think the lines could have been just a tiny bit thinner myself. :)

My Chakotay just arrived and I quickly unboxed him to check out the head sculpt.

The sculpt is on point, as is the skin tone and paint application. The tatoo is fine to me.

But... I got a slightly wonky eye, unfortunately. His right eye is looking almost straight, slightly inwards while his left eye is looking inwards and slightly upwards. At a regular shelf viewing distance, it doesn't stand out due to the room lighting and shadows but up close there is a definite issue with one eye not matching the other's perspective. Unless he was looking at something up close to his face, there is a discrepancy with the sight lines not matching.

Other than that, it is a fantastic looking figure, all around.

This is the best photo that I could take that shows what I see. It isn't as noticeable as with my Tuvok, but EXO-6 definitely needs to look into this part of the figure's production line.

Chakotay 1.jpg

Back