EXO-6 Star Trek "TOS" Figures (The Original Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m in the same boat, I ended up throwing in an order with Sideshow as well.

If it doesn’t materialize, I won’t be too disappointed, I favour the TWOK look more.

Good luck to you!
To both of us. I wonder how this is going to affect if at all, the demand for the other 2. The more I think about it, the less interested I am in Spock or McCoy if I can't get a Kirk to pair with them. I'm not going to pay 2x-3x the price to get him aftermarket.

Do we even know if Sideshow really will have the stock for their POs? It seems weird that it's sold out pretty much everywhere else. When stuff like that happens I pretty much file it into the too good to be true category and mentally prepare myself for an eventual cancellation and refund.

I still ordered one cause I don't really have another option after missing out on exo, even though I prefer to order direct... and if they do cancel it, I really haven't lost anything in the end... but I'm not overly hopeful. Is my fear unfounded? Maybe. Guess I'll find out.
I think it's a possibility but SSCs usually delivers if they take the order. The only time I've seen them not deliver is if the manufacturer doesn't deliver the number of units promised to them. Then it's first come, first serve.

It’s surprising that the PO window for Kirk is still open with them. It’s a bit of a gamble to order Spock without knowing if Sideshow will come through on the Kirk orders.

Monkey Depot now has TMP Kirk up for preorder. Like Sideshow I was able to put six (6) in the cart . AND — No — I did not proceed to check out .

It’s surprising that the PO window for Kirk is still open with them. It’s a bit of a gamble to order Spock without knowing if Sideshow will come through on the Kirk orders.

Surely SS wouldn't take more preorders than they'll be receiving? I assume their allocation is bigger than even EXO-6's own.

Pics from FB
BA5866C2-C836-48DA-B1F8-70A83D93311E.jpeg
69F7F837-87B8-43E4-9C39-E7874D7A2528.jpeg
8086FFB6-09DA-49C8-9FFF-7E0132F3F16A.jpeg
9A177AA0-466F-430D-9CFD-FD35AA1D9AF2.jpeg
0609310F-A199-47C8-A695-E8E185EA2062.jpeg
109B5E31-0C65-4C9A-A979-4F484ACB1BAA.jpeg
B294C9BD-0E14-4AB0-B903-4492ECC98794.jpeg
35B2DA76-6234-4235-A511-0D5EA165FF30.jpeg

True but with the way Najin talks I highly doubt he gave the majority of his stock to someone else… then again only he knows for sure.

Only going by comments on here and the FB pages most people who mention Sideshow seem to be talking about it as a place of last resort if they missed out at either Exo-6 direct or their preferred retailer.

I like the foam insert. Classy and helps prevent damage. Wasn't liking the shoes in the YT video but they're looking much more subdued here.

Back