EXO-6 Star Trek "TOS" Figures (The Original Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All of those look great - truly classic and iconic . . . but DAMN that woman was stunning !!!!!! :love

Truly iconic - and I'm sure she'll make for a stunning figure too

Uhura needs more work. Nose angle, eye folds by the sides and brow near her temple are off. Looks close.

Agreed, but that image is at least a year old so I've no doubt she's been through dozens of revisions since then, if not more!
Personally, I'm happy to wait for her to be as refined as possible.

You know they’re referring to the classic look vs. the mirror look. The latter may not have the same nostalgia factor, and if they want the entire crew, they may not want to invest in the mirror set, duplicating the crew twice is a large investment.
Yeah obviously, but just because you don't like a variant doesn't mean there hasnt been any releases from that series. 🙄

frugg , that's so effed up. Why is this one so limited and why then allow 2 per person. gone already. i don't get it. Don't care for any other Trek series except TOS and the first movies.

frugg , that's so effed up. Why is this one so limited and why then allow 2 per person. gone already. i don't get it. Don't care for any other Trek series except TOS and the first movies.
It looks like this is still available through Timewalker Toys & Collectibles if you want it. It may be available elsewhere too.

yes, thank goodness, i got it from Sideshow today. Thought i would have to get it from the evilbay for quadrupled pricing. phew....

Wish I had known that Kirk would have been available at Sideshow, I would have used my Rewards points on him. I thought this was going to be only offered through EXO-6 exclusively.

On the bright side…the figures probably went to fans with a deep love of all things Star Trek who want to complete the entire line to celebrate the past six decades of this amazing series!

well, as this fig is more limited than all the others, i'm sure the "only 2 per person" leads to some scalping in the futre. 1 per person would be much more fair i think. But yeah, now that it's available from other vendors as well...

Perhaps they got a higher allocation. I usually find others like BBTS usually have shorter PO windows.
Do we even know if Sideshow really will have the stock for their POs? It seems weird that it's sold out pretty much everywhere else. When stuff like that happens I pretty much file it into the too good to be true category and mentally prepare myself for an eventual cancellation and refund.

I still ordered one cause I don't really have another option after missing out on exo, even though I prefer to order direct... and if they do cancel it, I really haven't lost anything in the end... but I'm not overly hopeful. Is my fear unfounded? Maybe. Guess I'll find out.

Do we even know if Sideshow really will have the stock for their POs? It seems weird that it's sold out pretty much everywhere else. When stuff like that happens I pretty much file it into the too good to be true category and mentally prepare myself for an eventual cancellation and refund.

I still ordered one cause I don't really have another option after missing out on exo, even though I prefer to order direct... and if they do cancel it, I really haven't lost anything in the end... but I'm not overly hopeful. Is my fear unfounded? Maybe. Guess I'll find out.
I’m in the same boat, I ended up throwing in an order with Sideshow as well.

If it doesn’t materialize, I won’t be too disappointed, I favour the TWOK look more.

Good luck to you!

Back