EXO-6 Star Trek "The Next Generation" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Deanna will be a hard figure to get right and even harder for people to be satisfied with. She had so many different outfits and hairstyles that I think it will be borderline impossible to get a look that pleases everyone.

Yeah that's a really nice shot.
View attachment 674163
star-trek-worf.gif
subrote-star-trek (1).gif

Not sure what it is, but a lot of these Exo-6 releases have strangely sculpted eyes. Always creating the wonky appearance. I wish they would solve that issue.

I purchased TMP Kirk & TMP Spock from EXO on the days they first became available. Those were the first and only up to this point. My wallet is resting comfortably and my kidneys are still in place.

That geordi looks good, but with figures like this you never know until in hand pictures get posted. The range in quality on the exo-6 releases have varied greatly. Like the mirror spock looked really good, but janeway looked very plasticy, and then again Q turned out really good, but then like paris again looks like a different company made him.
I know even hot toys quality varies on release, and thankfully exo 6 tend to be cheaper, but these are still really expensive, and i feel like they need to have the illusion of a real character to justify the price.

But hoping geordi turns out good as i feel like he would have one of the best room presences as a star trek tng representation. Also really like the character even if he isnt my number one tng character.

Last edited:
Yes that Shaw sculpt is pretty amazing. I’m happy with Geordi, when you have a character like this that obstructs the eyes from view it could create the illusion of being soft but I don’t see where they could improve.

Would be great to get another TNG PO before the end of the year. I assume Data should be in our hands by Christmas.🤞

This crew is going to look phenomenal together.

So EXO is doing back to back PO’s for SNW with Spock announced to go up today. For those watching the Facebook group, any word of a pending PO for TNG? Seems like Picard and Geordi are ready, kind of surprised we haven’t seen either of them drop yet.

So EXO is doing back to back PO’s for SNW with Spock announced to go up today. For those watching the Facebook group, any word of a pending PO for TNG? Seems like Picard and Geordi are ready, kind of surprised we haven’t seen either of them drop yet.
Nope, no hints of any TNG figures coming soon. I think we're likely to see more DS9 and SNW preorders first.

He had Geordi and Ro up on a guess who is going up for pre order next, not to long ago. Maybe we get one of them before end of the year.

Thanks guys. Ro would be a slight surprise since she was just recently teased but I’d take it. At least we’re seeing DS9 moving so just need to wait a little longer.

They can take as long as they like on TNG pre-orders--as long as they get them right.

My Locutus is currently stuck in that all too familiar shipping void where there are no updates for days.

This happens with just about every overseas parcel I’ve awaited and it almost always occurs after the shipment gets to the US. I know the package is still moving because in another day or two I’ll get three or four days worth of updates all at once.

I used to think this was because the package was clearing customs, but once the four day update dump comes in, the report shows that the package never stopped moving for more than a day.

First World problem, of course; “oh I can track my multi-hundred dollar dollie through every step of its daily progress through the mail” 🤣

A mystery nonetheless…inconsequential? For sure, but still puzzling. 🤔

Back