EXO-6 Star Trek "The Next Generation" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone have any tips for touching up this paint spot? It’s obviously very specific but I’ve no idea where to begin with figure restoration. Appreciate it!

Attachments

• IMG_4106.jpeg
    IMG_4106.jpeg
    698.6 KB · Views: 0
I want to pose him with Edward Scissorhands. That would make a good combo. When I opened my Locutus, I was in awe, as this is easily the best EXO figure I have seen. Then I got around to looking at the hole on the top of his head that was meant to receive a tube. I did not know if my tube was missing or the hole in his head was screen accurate. Did some digging & EXO was spot on with the details

Does anyone have any tips for touching up this paint spot? It’s obviously very specific but I’ve no idea where to begin with figure restoration. Appreciate it!
There is silver paint to simulate damage in that area on mine. It just looks like they were a little heavy handed with the brush, on your figure.

Locutus.jpg

I would leave it alone, unless it is really bugging you, as matching the paint colour won't be easy.

Looks to me like they're using either a metallic black or gunmetal gray, so I would pick up some craft paint and try different mixtures until you find a match.

Maybe I’ll feel different when I actually have mine in hand but for some reason when I see pictures of it I find Locutus a tad underwhelming.

So many people are proclaiming it as the best EXO-6 figure to date and I think it looks good but I don’t know. It’s not wowing me.

I got mine a few days ago, and I think it's fantastic, but the one piece that goes into the end of the more borg like arm really likes falling out on mine, when it's pointing down. Not as much of an issue when he's aiming it though.

It does feel a bit underwhelming for the price. If a Hot Toys figure was priced like this and only came with two additional left hands and the stand I would've been ranting about it. But I understand why Exo-6 had to give it the MSRP they did. Lots of unique molded parts for the costume and likely not as much volume to price it lower. And obviously when I bought it I knew what I was getting myself into.

The figure itself thought, again, is fantastic. The likeness to Patrick Stewart is one of their best sculpts yet.

Yeah it’s not grabbing me either. I much preferred his earlier look from the cliffhanger. I’ll probably eat the deposit and get Data instead who's a guaranteed purchase.

I think if we had an alcove to go with Locutus it would be more impressive. On his own just standing there I think is why while he looks cool he doesn’t particularly grab me.

Wow you guys are really hard to please. 😁

Honestly if I was only relying on photos people were posting, I probably wouldn't be getting any of these figures. But thankfully they're a whole lot better in hand.

Last edited:
I've been back and forth on Pic-a-borg. Some shots aren't so great. However, I think this is one of those massive shelf presence figures, and the alcove with it will be something else. I wouldn't want to display him without it.

I've been back and forth on Pic-a-borg. Some shots aren't so great. However, I think this is one of those massive shelf presence figures, and the alcove with it will be something else. I wouldn't want to display him without it.
This is how I feel. On his own just standing there I think he looks kinda odd. Adding in the alcove I think will give him more of a presence.

Character-wise, this was a must-get for me. A truly iconic character in the Star Trek universe. Once in hand, Locutus simply blows away most of the previously released EXO-6 figures, in terms of detailing and especially the head sculpt.

My only nits to pick are that his skin could have been a tiny bit paler and that the stand should have simulated an alcove at the base instead of the Federation ship transporter pad. But neither are truly an issue at all. Excellent figure, all around.

LOCUTUS OF BORG will go up for Immediate Purchase on Thursday, August 24th at 9 AM PST at EXO-6.com.
Supply will be extremely limited!
If you missed out this is your last chance!

My Locutus came today. I think this is a great figure, only they sent me the wrong version.

There are no batteries.
EXO's instruction parge is not working.
Can someone tell me what batteries are needed

My Locutus came today. I think this is a great figure, only they sent me the wrong version.

There are no batteries.
EXO's instruction parge is not working.
Can someone tell me what batteries are needed
Requires two (2) AG10/LR1130 cell batteries.

EXO doesn’t include the batteries as part of the figure purchase. If you somehow received the Australian version I don’t believe it has an electronic feature (lighted eye piece).

Last edited:

EXO-6 Star Trek: The Next Generation Locutus of Borg 1/6 figure instructions​

Has anyone who pre-ordered Locutus from BBTS received their final invoice yet? Site still says ‘pre-order sold out, estimated shipping August 2023’.

Back