EXO-6 Star Trek "The Next Generation" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With the Picard figure apearing as he did in season 5 will we get the optional season 3 shirt as well? I could imagine a release like Sisko where he has 2 uniform options being a good SX option.
The only figure I see being either a tough decision or an opportunity to do several of is Troi who changes outfits everytime you blink.
marina-sirtis-deanna-troi-6.jpg

Tbh, I think the purple outfit is most iconic? I’m just going off memory here but I think she wore that quite often. And then perhaps a starfleet uniform option.

Since Crusher will also represent the blue uniform, I want a different option on Troi. Preferably the maroon or lavender jumpsuit or blue dress. Nothing S1 please!

Incidentally I just realized we never see Beverly with the coat over her FC uniform. She wears one constantly during TNG but for some reason they dropped it for the last three movies.

This guy is amazing at creating and programing the graphics needed for all things Trek,
it would be awesome if Nanjin could add screens to his enterprise diorama and contract this guy to make some programs for
the screen displays.

also check out his tricorder

If we were being episode specific and wanted matching outfits, I believe Troi wore the grey suit with the purple neck band in the episode the Picard is from.

I wonder how soon we're getting a Troi. I'm anxious to see which outfit they've chosen for her. I want the purple.

I wonder how soon we're getting a Troi. I'm anxious to see which outfit they've chosen for her. I want the purple.
I can't imagine she's coming anytime soon considering we didn't even see a preview figure for her at Mission Chicago. I would guess no earlier than 2024.

I’m curious what folks think of the TNG Picard sculpt & jacket.

I think the quality of the sculpt is amazing, but i’m not sold on the expression.

On the jacket, i’m wondering why we didn’t get the leather-like material that Exo-6 teased in his captains mash up.
I agree with you on the expression, something is off around the eye and brow region of his face.

The standard uniform is my preference over the jacket. I'd like to see exo-6 offer two versions to collectors like we're seeing for Sisko, one of which needs to include the standard uniform.

Back