EXO-6 Star Trek "The Next Generation" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Q" looks amazing, as well:

Q 1.jpg

Ahhh this is so frustrating because Locutus and FC Picard looks so good but this TNG Picard sculpt looks way off…hopefully just a prototype tho.

I also think Riker needs a lot more work too. :/

Tbf, Nanjin stated about 80% of the prototypes are going back for tweaking.

Photo from the new "Tested" video on YouTube:

View attachment 574671
Judging by this picture (and realizing this is considered prototype), Picard is a little off, I'm not sure if his eyes are sunken in too much or if his brow is too pointed but it doesn't really resemble Season 5 Picard. Prototype TNG Locutus looked great - I'd like to see more of that look. I think it is a missed opportunity not having him in the standard uniform as well, hopefully it will be offered.

Riker (the one on the left) and La Forge have more of a resemblance - I think this Riker is pretty good actually. The other Riker doesn't look the same, are these two different head sculpts?

I missed out on the FC Picard so all my hopes are in the TNG version.

1651262133038.png

Last edited:
My problem with pretty much all the Picard sculpts so far is that the eyes are far too small or squinty. It just stops them looking like how Patrick looked, even if most of the rest of the sculpt may be good.

Also as you can see in the last pic, the standard uniforms are a red colour, and the captain's jacket is more of a purple shade in comparison... whereas the figures are the opposite way round. Bright red captains jacket and purple standard uniform. (Or bright pink in the simulated one)

I'm going to try spray painting my QMX Picard to see if it's possible to change the colour in a way that works well enough for display. Then at least I know no matter what I got with these figures I had options. Because having a next gen crew on my shelf is an absolute dream. 🥰

The Captain's jacket Picard seems very wide to compared to how Patrick looked. Makes his head look tiny 🙈 I don't like complaining because I love what Nanjin is doing with the license, but when things are otherwise so good 😬🙈

That looks like their best work yet. I would prefer Q in a starfleet uniform but I’m about to cave and put an order in at BBTS.

Last edited:
Pretty sure Nanjin said that is the FC locutus head, and was for his personal collection. The one we're getting will be the TNG Locutus, with more stuff on his face.

Pretty sure Nanjin said that is the FC locutus head, and was for his personal collection. The one we're getting will be the TNG Locutus, with more stuff on his face.
I may be wrong but I thought it was suggested that Locutus was coming with the both the TNG and FC sculpt? I'd have to go back and watch the Tested interview again.

Either way, I 100% see Patrick Stewart, this is a homerun.

Last edited:
Back