EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep. Kruge preorder: "Final Amount due: $295+$25"

Ouch! That's a pass from me on this one.
Why do they advertise it as $295 when it is really $320. Seem like deceptive advertising to me.

Edited to add: Unless the thinking is that the $25 is for shipping and not truly a pre-order deposit. Regardless, it is confusing.

Last edited:
Ordered!

IMG_3813.jpeg

Long lead on preorder time. Seems that Sideshow also has him up for preorder. I don’t know if there is any potential for savings on shipping or if Sideshow points can be used. … but this is like a full year away. Not sure how many other things will be released and “in hand” before him on “immediate release” or shorter lead time.

Why do they advertise it as $295 when it is really $320. Seem like deceptive advertising to me.

Edited to add: Unless the thinking is that the $25 is for shipping and not truly a pre-order deposit. Regardless, it is confusing.
I believe the $ 25 is the shipping cost which seems to be the constant for direct from EXO-6

I guess I didn’t expect much but for the price it’s a fairly bare bones release. Just the communicator and disruptor.

I know the outfit is the main attraction and a lot of the reason for the higher price.

Still this look for a Klingon is iconic and I’ve always liked Kruge.

Placed my order, but yeah $320 does seem like an awful lot for this. And I was hoping they would have at least fixed the globby sculpted eyebrows and goatee.
The eyebrows are what I was hoping would look better, but I just can't reconcile them with the fairly poorly rooted hair.

Rooted eyebrows would've been hard to get right though. And even more expensive.

I assume you'll correct all that on your version?

I know there is someone on here who likes to compare EXO-6 prices, product and preorder lead to “HOT TOYS”. I know I always try to dissuade those comparisons. But would it be fair to compare Kruge to the current Doc Brown standard at $ 270 or Deluxe at $ 295 ?

Any sign of Odo, T'Pol or FC Worf? They all had official teases from EXO-6 a while ago but still no pre-orders. Odo was even scheduled for July I believe. Seems strange they wouldn't be ready to show.

The eyebrows are what I was hoping would look better, but I just can't reconcile them with the fairly poorly rooted hair.

Rooted eyebrows would've been hard to get right though. And even more expensive.

I assume you'll correct all that on your version?
Yeah I'll likely go fully rooted with the nicer lamb hair. I'd be fine with fully sculpted on this too if it was done right, but I'm just not great at sculpting hair.

Now as I read it I see what you mean. It looks like they are taking $ 25 now to reserve the pre-order and once it’s ready to ship you will be charged an additional $ 295 PLUS a shipping fee.
Sideshow is showing $ 295 … so I’m still guessing that $ 295 is the MSRP

w

Now as I read it I see what you mean. It looks like they are taking $ 25 now to reserve the pre-order and once it’s ready to ship you will be charged an additional $ 295 PLUS a shipping fee.
Sideshow is showing $ 295 … so I’m still guessing that $ 295 is the MSRP

w
IMG_1998.jpeg
This is a Monkey Depot take on the Kruge price. … So it would seem $ 295 is the MSRP before shipping.

Back