EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tomorrow!

IMG_3790.jpeg

He also confirmed the preorder for tomorrow is Kruge. :yess:

And he's $295? Say what??
I really want Kruge and in particular a Klingon represented in that classic movie/90s era tv series outfit. That price though..

I get that it’s a pretty intricate outfit and sculpt. Plus I’m pretty sure some of parts were done out of house rather than by EXO-6’s normal team. So I get the reasoning behind it but I hope we won’t see many characters in that price range.

I really want Kruge and in particular a Klingon represented in that classic movie/90s era tv series outfit. That price though..

I get that it’s a pretty intricate outfit and sculpt. Plus I’m pretty sure some of parts were done out of house rather than by EXO-6’s normal team. So I get the reasoning behind it but I hope we won’t see many characters in that price range.
Agreed. I can live with it here but really hope it doesn't become the norm for every figure that needs outsourced parts.

Somehow I won't be surprised if that deluxe Saavik ends up going for upwards of $260 because of the landing party jacket.

Agreed. I can live with it here but really hope it doesn't become the norm for every figure that needs outsourced parts.

Somehow I won't be surprised if that deluxe Saavik ends up going for upwards of $260 because of the landing party jacket.
I was thinking that too. Nanjin has been talking about how difficult the jacket is to make in 1:1 let alone 1:6.

My guess is any figure who comes with a landing party jacket will see a price hike. It does sound like there will be two versions of Saavik though.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Khan ends up priced more than normal too.

According to the Live Stream from Anthony @Sixthscale Mafia, Saavik will be up for preorder THIS MONTH!

B’Elanna is also coming VERY SOON!

Spock will be the first TWOK up for preorder!

Data’s console is confirmed!

😊🥰

By the way, I find it VERY telling that Kira is nowhere to be found in the DS9 display in Vegas. Quark is also AWOL, but it was reported by NT himself that Quark was being worked on after some issues were found in the production samples.

Could it be that Kira is also being revised and improved!? One can only hope they are adjusting the uniform detailing! 🙏

Not sure if I consider Saavik iconic enough to really want her. If I get her I may opt for the standard version instead of the essential version.

I'm hoping some of these were simply rushed out for the event, because (head-sculpt wise) at least 3 of them need some major rework, and "number one" is more like "number two" (actually reminds me of Claudia Christian from Babylon 5 !)
Thanks to everyone that posted pics - very much appreciated :hi5:

View attachment 653867

They should defo keep the Number One sculpt for an Ivanova custom.

According to the Live Stream from Anthony @Sixthscale Mafia, Saavik will be up for preorder THIS MONTH!

B’Elanna is also coming VERY SOON!

Spock will be the first TWOK up for preorder!

Data’s console is confirmed!

😊🥰
Sorry to well actually you, but if Saavik is up for preorder this month ("within the month" was the exact quote, I believe), and Captain Spock is up for preorder in September as it says on the card in front of the figure in the chair, then Saavik will be the first TWOK up for preorder and Spock will be the second.

And speaking of Spock...
SNW Spock's division symbol has been corrected on his delta since those other photos were taken.
1691047627760.jpeg

Saavik might be the first figure I double dip on, as I like her equally in both the regular uniform and landing party jacket. And I wouldn't want to go through the trouble of switching back and forth constantly.
I am right there with you. Thankfully since she is going to be offered two different ways we will only have to pay for the jacket once.

Back