EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also think it’s a little eye-rolling to see a half-dozen Spocks and almost nothing for ENT or DS9 or even PCD. I’m not sure the world was clamoring for TMP Kirk and Spock and I’d honestly prefer them a year from now after more TV crew members get made, but Nanjin is the genius behind this whole venture. I have faith he has it all planned out so no fans are left behind.

Nanjin, how long has it taken you to get to this point? Showing these figures. The amount of detail is incredible. Thanks for doing this. I'm going to go cook some meth now so I can pay for it all ;)

It’s it my screen or does this “other” EXO-6 TWOK Spock sculpt look different/better?
Have to say TWOK Spock is another one where I greatly prefer the previous QMX sculpt. I'm just not feeling the likeness nearly as strong with the new one so far.

View attachment 571383

View attachment 571384
I must say now that you have pointed this out. Not a deal breaker. But quite disappointing. 🤷‍♂️ I guess there is no other choice, it’s not like the QMX ever got theirs to market .

Yeah, it's a little odd. I mean, I know we've seen so much already, but their Instagram stories did say "new reveals every day" so you'd think there's supposed to be something debuting on the last day.
At these conventions Saturday is usually the big day. Sunday the getaway day.

Yeah, it's a little odd. I mean, I know we've seen so much already, but their Instagram stories did say "new reveals every day" so you'd think there's supposed to be something debuting on the last day.
I mean it’s Sunday. I’m surprised we got a second day of reveals. This is the wrap up day and they’ll probably start closing up the booth soon.

Closeups of Christopher Pike.
FB_IMG_1649623720423.jpg
FB_IMG_1649623722723.jpg
FB_IMG_1649623726059.jpg
FB_IMG_1649623728439.jpg
FB_IMG_1649623730393.jpg

Last edited:
I saw a video that had Locutus out, and I don't think he was out yesterday.

I also think it’s a little eye-rolling to see a half-dozen Spocks and almost nothing for ENT or DS9 or even PCD. I’m not sure the world was clamoring for TMP Kirk and Spock and I’d honestly prefer them a year from now after more TV crew members get made, but Nanjin is the genius behind this whole venture. I have faith he has it all planned out so no fans are left behind.
I would assume Archer is testing the water first and depending on how well he sells more ENT figures will follow. So it's up to us to make sure he does. I'll buy him.

As far as I understand, Voyager only got so many figures already since Janeway unexpectedly sold so well. You have to strike the iron while it's hot.

I think the current strategy makes a lot of sense. Most people will “tap out” once they have got their core bridge crews from their preferred franchises. Pushing out the whole cast of TNG or TOS now would be exciting, but the line would lose momentum quickly. People are more likely to pick up side characters while they are waiting for their most desired characters to come out.

I must say now that you have pointed this out. Not a deal breaker. But quite disappointing. 🤷‍♂️ I guess there is no other choice, it’s not like the QMX ever got theirs to market .
True enough, and I'll still be picking it up. I just wish it didn't look much like TWOK Spock after getting a facelift. Lol

Yeah QMX already tried that strategy of starting with TOS and that... didn't work out so well for them.
Agreed. After the success of Picard/Data/Janeway showing the popularity for the post-TOS+TOSMovies TV&Movies, I don’t see why we immediately needed 6 Spocks in the immediate pipeline. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Back