EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now if I do this, then there really has a problem. War time uniform competes with service era uniform Sisko and the rest of the entire war time uniform release. This is direct Trek vs Trek within its own series. The worst kind.

We can only do either or. Future possibilities depend on market demand.
Is there any chance of making G.I. Joe style ā€œrazor bladeā€ carded uniform sets sold separately ?

I'm just existing DS9 figures are getting close to reality! Open up that firehose!

Now if I do this, then there really has a problem. War time uniform competes with service era uniform Sisko and the rest of the entire war time uniform release. This is direct Trek vs Trek within its own series. The worst kind.

We can only do either or. Future possibilities depend on market demand.
Better to wait until the first version of Sisko sells out and starts to get pricey. That seems the ideal time to introduce a new variation.

Better to wait until the first version of Sisko sells out and starts to get pricey. That seems the ideal time to introduce a new variation.
Cost based and i dont do aggressive skimming pricing strategy to expand the company as most can see from the previous sales. Always shoot for lowest possible MSRP and ready for the unavoidable downhill of 1/6 Trek because we don't have a penny in retain earnings to expand (business stays put without expansion means waiting to die)

Doing what I am doing will speed up the completion of the 1/6 scale Trek Museum and the end of this operation - bankruptcy (maybe in about 4 years).

BTW, high priced 1/6 Trek means faster death. I wont do that.

EXO-6 1/6 Trek happened by random chance. I just happened to made some random decisions at a random times and they randomly landed at the correct space-time Continuum while the world was entering the Covid chaos. EXO-6's shouldn't exist in my final conclusion.

Cherish this Not Supposed to Happen opportunity to collect our own versions of Trek collectibles in 1/6 scale.

Last edited:
I trust Nanjin with his plan but man is it hard waiting for TWOK.

On a side note is anywhere still selling Picard for the retail price? I already have mine but I am trying to pick up a second to display with the vest. I figure if I am ever going to cave in and get a second I better do it now before everything new is show in April.

Does EXO have any stock that maybe has damaged boxes or missing accessories? I would be more than happy to get one of those. I donā€™t even need the box just the figure. He doesnā€™t even need all his accessories.

I trust Nanjin with his plan but man is it hard waiting for TWOK.

On a side note is anywhere still selling Picard for the retail price? I already have mine but I am trying to pick up a second to display with the vest. I figure if I am ever going to cave in and get a second I better do it now before everything new is show in April.

Does EXO have any stock that maybe has damaged boxes or missing accessories? I would be more than happy to get one of those. I donā€™t even need the box just the figure. He doesnā€™t even need all his accessories.
Timewalker has it as wait list. May want to jump on that and better your chances.

Timewalker has it as wait list. May want to jump on that and better your chances.
EXO-6 has some remaining stock of all our releases. We will put them up in April at Mission Chicago.

This is the first time 1/6 Trek ever particiapte in Trek conversion. I forsee a new and bigger market. So pay attention on when the sales start on that day.

Mission Chicago will be the first time for me to be in touch with our Primary Target Market audience.

I call this the Undiscovered Country.

Everything I did since FC Data annoucement in 2021 were for Mission Chicago.

Hey Nanjin,
Will the remaining stock be available online during Mission Chicago or just at the con?

Made a Collector Freaks account just to ask this question: Nanjin, how soon could we expect non-human figures? I'd love some Klingons, Ferengi, Romulans, etc. Hot Toys and other 1/6 companies have a bad habit of never releasing aliens or monsters. I'd love to spruce my shelf up a bit with some eye-catching creatures.

Made a Collector Freaks account just to ask this question: Nanjin, how soon could we expect non-human figures? I'd love some Klingons, Ferengi, Romulans, etc. Hot Toys and other 1/6 companies have a bad habit of never releasing aliens or monsters. I'd love to spruce my shelf up a bit with some eye-catching creatures.
Excellent question!

Spock is an Alien šŸ˜… especially from the mirror universe. So is Q! šŸ¤£

Hint:
1) When people least expected.
2) Mission Chicago is the time for EXO-6 to be known in Trekverse.

You have to connect the dots i that laid down and guess the rest. FYI, the thread is way to long for you to find anything relevant.

Data is an android. First figure released was non-human. ;)

My guess is Worf will be our first non-human (well half human) figure. Not counting Spock or Q who both look fairly human.

I wonder which Trek alien will end up being the most difficult to produce? Borg? Cardassian? Gorn?

I guess it's a good thing for Exo-6 that the majority are just guys with bumpy foreheads of one kind or another. Lol

Back