EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd say the Horta.
DS9 is coming, Cardassian is the one that I have to start to explore. I am interested in approaching this like fx makeup, utilizing silicone piece. Don't want a fixed neck (i do my research).
31014332_4.jpg

I wonder which Trek alien will end up being the most difficult to produce? Borg? Cardassian? Gorn?

I guess it's a good thing for Exo-6 that the majority are just guys with bumpy foreheads of one kind or another. Lol
That's a good question. I would say Excaliban, Tholian, Species 8472 and Xindi Insectoids or Aquatics would be nearly impossible to produce (though Playmates did make nice 5" figure of Species 8472 way back when). Even if they could be made the cost would like prohibit most from purchase. I'd say we shouldn't expect anything elaborate.

That's a good question. I would say Excaliban, Tholian, Species 8472 and Xindi Insectoids or Aquatics would be nearly impossible to produce (though Playmates did make nice 5" figure of Species 8472 way back when). Even if they could be made the cost would like prohibit most from purchase. I'd say we shouldn't expect anything elaborate.
Yup. Trek just don't have the deep and wild fan base to support this extent.

Unless, EXO-6 goes into “Custom Made” territories for those who are willing to pay for above average MSRP (loyalties, no fix cost diversification, no resources volume advantage) , just like customizers but in official operation.

DS9 is coming, Cardassian is the one that I have to start to explore. I am interested in approaching this like fx makeup, utilizing silicone piece. Don't want a fixed neck (i do my research).View attachment 565142
I cannot wait to see a few Cardassian characters. I don't mind if there are articulation restrictions due to the neck design. I just want Garak, Dukat and (its a stretch) Damar in 1/6th

Looks quite good. Not sure if I’ll get him from Star Trek: Picard or not. Maybe if season two turns out better.

Looks quite good. Not sure if I’ll get him from Star Trek: Picard or not. Maybe if season two turns out better.
I think I’d get him just based on the s2 premiere episode alone…

also I feel like it’s been forever since we’ve had a pre order hahah

So got an email from EXO-6 of the above image with a message of a pre-order coming soon. Question is what’s coming? I know Locutus was mentioned by Nanjin as being soon not too long ago.

The main focus of the email/social media post seems to be older Picard from his self-titled series though, and we also see TNG Picard.

Curious to find out what’s coming at us. Three at a time seems like a lot to drop, but maybe?

Back