EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And I?ll say again, as opposed to just waiting for announcements and figures from larger companies, having this back and forth with Exo-6 is a breath of fresh air. Plus, the clear love and excitement for the source material here is infectious.

Indeed. A smiling McCoy version would be good.

BTW
I like seeing all the custom figures.

6D3F6464-05E2-467A-BEB5-57A42131CA56.jpeg

Nanjin, please make a happy McCoy head sculpt as on the Shore Leave pic. The QMx version doesn't look good enough to me.

We have some really nice female TOS characters serving in red (operations division: Uhura, Tonia, ...) and blue (science division: Mira, work in progress) uniforms, but I do not see any female in a "gold" command division skirt tunic tickling my fancy.

Re: EXO-6 "Star Trek" 1/6 Line

Looking forward to seeing some Picard pics ...
Picard is here. But want to add something before announcement.

I am looking at him on a daily basis. Didn't like him at first because I only had ONE Picard for 4 years. My mind was fixed onto that version.

But now, this FC Picard started to look different... He is Sir Patrick Stewart.

Soon you will see, and a lot more. First Contact is just a minor intro of EXO-6 and my return to Trek. Nothing compare to what's coming [emoji28]

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Re: EXO-6 "Star Trek" 1/6 Line

Picard is here. But want to add something before announcement.

I am looking at him on a daily basis. Didn't like him at first because I only had ONE Picard for 4 years. My mind was fixed onto that version.

But now, this FC Picard started to look different... He is Sir Patrick Stewart.

Soon you will see, and a lot more. First Contact is just a minor intro of EXO-6 and my return to Trek. Nothing compare to what's coming [emoji28]

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk

Fantastic news. Can you share when Data will be shipping? I can't remember if you had given a time-frame or not.

Back