EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: EXO-6 "Star Trek" 1/6 Line

Fantastic news. Can you share when Data will be shipping? I can't remember if you had given a time-frame or not.
When some production steps are done, I will have firm date. I will announce but you can definitely expect before mid May.

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk

Man...i am soo on the fence about this. First Contact is my favorite ST modern movie but I just don't think we will get the whole bridge crew in this uniform so I don't want to pull the trigger...especially with the Borg Queen being a statue. I don't collect statues to pose with my 1/6 figs :huh

Man...i am soo on the fence about this. First Contact is my favorite ST modern movie but I just don't think we will get the whole bridge crew in this uniform so I don't want to pull the trigger...especially with the Borg Queen being a statue. I don't collect statues to pose with my 1/6 figs :huh

I know this boils down to personal preference but I tend to have one figure being representative of the whole. I have TOS Spock because that's my favorite character, and I knew if I added even one more figure it might appear incomplete (although I suppose you could do Spock-Kirk-McCoy and "get away with it"). I'm considering just having Picard as my nod towards the whole TNG side of Trek. Plus, that's just a lot of cash and real estate to give over for every iteration. Others may see it differently.

I am going to build part of the auxiliary control room (shown in different episodes like The Changeling, Way To Eden, Doomsday Machine).

I need a wallpaper of the wall with instruments behind the grill - see the yellow arrow on the pic.

Anyone know where to find it? Thank you.

I know this boils down to personal preference but I tend to have one figure being representative of the whole. I have TOS Spock because that's my favorite character, and I knew if I added even one more figure it might appear incomplete (although I suppose you could do Spock-Kirk-McCoy and "get away with it"). I'm considering just having Picard as my nod towards the whole TNG side of Trek. Plus, that's just a lot of cash and real estate to give over for every iteration. Others may see it differently.
I think you could argue you could just have Kirk and Spock and get away with it too.

Spock representing TOS and Picard TNG are great choices!

I personally like to have complete teams/crews. Currently I’m sitting on three incomplete sets:

Mezco Star Trek OS
QMx Star Trek OS
QMx Star Trek TNG
EXO-6 Star Trek FC???

Too many incomplete lines for me. I’m really more interested in finishing my OS bridge crew.

mu5ttyg7.jpg

Tried watching Picard last night. Got through three episodes and lost interest. But it did get me even more interested in seeing where the new EXO-6 Picard improves on the former QMx figure.

Tried watching Picard last night. Got through three episodes and lost interest. But it did get me even more interested in seeing where the new EXO-6 Picard improves on the former QMx figure.

I tried as well. Terrible. They really ruined Picard who was one of the great leaders of SciFi and turned him into something else. Just a bunch of WOKE BS. IMHO of course.

I enjoyed it alot. The finale wasn't as good as the rest, but I still enjoyed it.

When it initially premiered, I watched it every week, hoping with each episode that they were setting up not only a great series but a cast of characters that I could care about and get behind of. As with most new series, it takes a while for the characters to be set up and the story to get to a point where they've got you hooked. Unfortunately, I was sadly disappointed. They managed to crap all over the Federation, disrespect the Picard character and to be honest, they just didn't pull me in. I will say that the Data storyline was the only one that I found ok. I say the following with no disrespect to Patrick Stewart, but he came across as just being too old. I thought that the season finale was such a mess, that I have no plans to re-subscribe to CBS-All Access, as this show had been the only reason to initially do so.

As far as figures go, definitely looking forward to seeing how the FC Picard comes out and pairing with FC Data. Those may be my only TNG film versions that I'll probably need in my collection. But never say never...

I tried as well. Terrible. They really ruined Picard who was one of the great leaders of SciFi and turned him into something else. Just a bunch of WOKE BS. IMHO of course.

When it initially premiered, I watched it every week, hoping with each episode that they were setting up not only a great series but a cast of characters that I could care about and get behind of. As with most new series, it takes a while for the characters to be set up and the story to get to a point where they've got you hooked. Unfortunately, I was sadly disappointed. They managed to crap all over the Federation, disrespect the Picard character and to be honest, they just didn't pull me in. I will say that the Data storyline was the only one that I found ok. I say the following with no disrespect to Patrick Stewart, but he came across as just being too old. I thought that the season finale was such a mess, that I have no plans to re-subscribe to CBS-All Access, as this show had been the only reason to initially do so.

As far as figures go, definitely looking forward to seeing how the FC Picard comes out and pairing with FC Data. Those may be my only TNG film versions that I'll probably need in my collection. But never say never...

I totally agree guys!

Well to be fair, Stewart said that he was intentionally playing Picard much older and frailer than he really is. So I'm hopeful that with the character's new lease on life he'll feel a bit closer to the Picard we remember going forward.

And of course hopefully they'll come up with a much better storyline for next season as well.

With all the EXO-6 news and excitement brewing .. I have to say I'm looking forward to another shot at TOS Scotty and a possible movie version too. I'm holding out hope for those movie uniforms to be offered for all the favs.
scottstartrek6-515x550.jpg59909.jpg

I enjoyed Picard up until the final EP. I didn't find it filled with WAF references enough to not enjoy it. It wasn't the greatest but it was entertaining. I rather enjoy Discovery too.

I may be in the minority, but I've never been as interested in the movies as I am in the original series and Next Generation. I can appreciate the movies, but they in some way seemed to be less of a good fit with what Star Trek meant to me. I'm glad there is something Star Trek for everyone--whether it be the new series, the original series cast movies or the TNG, DS9, Voyager series. As a kid from the 60's though, the TOS has a special place for me. That's why the TOS figures that QMX put out were my "grail" figures. I'm looking forward to seeing what EXO-6 will do with those characters, as well as figures from the other shows and movies. Sounds like fun!

Tom

I hope EXO-6 offers new versions of TOS and their corresponding movie versions. I would love to have the originals next to the ?naval? reds.

Back