EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, don’t get me wrong. I thought the Cloud sequence in TMP was too slow and boring, but I enjoyed the bulk of the film, since it was, as other “old timers” such as myself were able to revisit the original crew on the big screen. I’ll gladly take figures, any figures, of the TOS however I can get them. We definitely need the main three and Ilia from that movie.
She needs a seamless body with light up feature, otherwise, no point to make a bald beautiy with a miniskirt 😅

Making Ilia is too easy for us. We only need the head. We can produce and deliver her within 2 months.

The question is whether Demand exist. Not just you and i want her, or just the “I am sure” thoughts.

When Trek Fandom (not 1/6) knows about us then there's a possibility to explore deeper.

Why I want to spend the same amount of time to produce Ilia with 200.units when I can produce 5000 Crushers?

I’m currently in season 2 of a TNG rerun while taking a break from DS9 - contemplating adding TOS into the mix - breaking up the shows with gaps and watching one of the others in its place rather than a straight brings brings back memories of watching after school on BBC2 in the UK - least interruptions now aren’t due to the cricket or tennis over running and ruining my night (fellow UK members over a certain age may relate)!

incidentally I’ve just been moving my shelves around and brought these 2 to front and centre.

This is the Picard I am most eager to see in the coming months and years, and ironically considering my comments earlier about previously not being interested over TMP Kirk (*) this is who I have next to him!

normally I do have First Contact Data with them but he’s gone walkies.
View attachment 570073

(*) I mainly say I didn’t have interest in TMP Kirk as I’m trying my best not to double dip as I’m doing with most of my 1/6 moving forward!
There will be a Poster Boy Picard
780_0237.jpg

I've done that several times as well, also in 7" scale.

I saw the "Gotham" figures and wonderful playsets they came with, but did not want to buy a figure without having seen the series. I only meant to check out one or two episodes. I became a dedicated fan.

I love Gotham. It's one of my favourite live action versions of Batman's world.

I bought Chief Hopper from "Stranger Things", just because I always had a love for sheriffs and figured I can use it in my picture scenes. Then I watched the show and ended up buying all the other figures as well.

Stranger Things is another series I really like. Wonderful '80s atmosphere combined with a great interplay between the characters.

I've pre-ordered Threezero's 1/6 Eleven and Dustin.

I even preordered 12" Rick Grimes from "The Walking Dead" for the same sheriff outfit reason - I just couldn't resist despite never having watched the show and I doubt I ever will. Maybe he can have a chat with Mulder & Scully ;)

I still watch The Walking Dead and Fear the Walking Dead, but didn't get into collecting the figures beyond Threezero's Rick in his brown jacket and CGL's Carl.

Rick's overly skinny body turned out to be pretty much perfect for QMx's McCoy.

That was a time when I was buying random characters that would fit into my collection of post-apocalypse survivors.

Now that focus in 1/6 is inspired mainly by The Last of Us.

When 12" Logan was announced, I got the DVD from the library, watched the movie and ordered the figure in the same night, right after finishing.

I ended up with four Logans and two X23s. No regrets there.

I think my favourite TV series of all time is Buffy the Vampire Slayer, with its sparkling dialogue and fantastic chemistry between the characters.

Alas, BTVS has never had its Nanjin to do justice to it in 1/6. :(

On topic, this thread lost me for a while because the characters weren't grabbing me. TWOK Spock and TMP Kirk drew me back in. :)

There will be a Poster Boy PicardView attachment 570077
Love seeing this teased - I have high hopes for this figure and hope you do the D Captains chair to have him comfortably in.

min sure details on this figure will come soon, but I’m hoping if the good Captain comes with a Phaser it’s the TNG appropriate one and not a reuse of the later DS9/Voyager/First Contact onward model which QMx bundled with their one.

I know that’s probably a daft thing to say knowing just how much research you have been putting in with finding the right materials and colours

Random question, with you having this licence how much help does CBS give with access to reference material both past and current shows?

Also, with you saying this TMP Kirk/Spock duo is a production filler so will be more limited, just incase those of us who miss on your own pre order window will they also be made available to local retailers who have stocked your other figures?

Love seeing this teased - I have high hopes for this figure and hope you do the D Captains chair to have him comfortably in.

min sure details on this figure will come soon, but I’m hoping if the good Captain comes with a Phaser it’s the TNG appropriate one and not a reuse of the later DS9/Voyager/First Contact onward model which QMx bundled with their one.

I know that’s probably a daft thing to say knowing just how much research you have been putting in with finding the right materials and colours

Random question, with you having this licence how much help does CBS give with access to reference material both past and current shows?

Also, with you saying this TMP Kirk/Spock duo is a production filler so will be more limited, just incase those of us who miss on your own pre order window will they also be made available to local retailers who have stocked your other figures?
I have good references with the current shows. Anything else, I have to research on our own. Trek assets archieve is a very famous Black Hole, nothing can come out from a black hole.

Wholesale vendors will be given a limit basing on their previous record. They can only order less.

Find a reputable reseller.

She needs a seamless body with light up feature, otherwise, no point to make a bald beautiy with a miniskirt 😅

Making Ilia is too easy for us. We only need the head. We can produce and deliver her within 2 months.

The question is whether Demand exist. Not just you and i want her, or just the “I am sure” thoughts.

When Trek Fandom (not 1/6) knows about us then there's a possibility to explore deeper.

Why I want to spend the same amount of time to produce Ilia with 200.units when I can produce 5000 Crushers?
Personally I would take Ilia over McCoy from TMP, and think even in her basic outfit she would be a showstopper of a figure on display. But I agree it's hard to predict just how much interest there might be and how many would really want to shell out $180 for her.

You guys are almost creating in me an interest in a Dr. Chapel figure.
20211116_001856.jpg
I have been obsessed with completing a TMP crew since the eighties so I am very interested in TMP Kirk and Spock plus anybody else who comes along. I intend to replace my placeholder versions with any official releases. Only Rand has a uniform so far (she was the first custom head I commissioned since I was pretty confident nobody would be crazy enough to produce her) so it would be great to have Admiral Kirk next to her. And yes, a Chapel - any Chapel - would be extremely welcome!

Last edited:
Is a black and white picture. There can't be any hints of colors.
studio-session-699-jpg.568199
View attachment 568199
^
first thought. But still looking.
b64dfdc4-259c-4463-bf14-96b1ac8de35e-jpeg.568207
View attachment 568207
^
I keep imagining this…
3759fd12-20c3-4909-ac08-36ae41c06da4-gif.568208

View attachment 568208
Not the reveal (Locutus?).
Yet Ceti-Alpha apocalyptic-bedouin survivor gear Khan was also the first thing I thought of from that teaser silhouette.
Hopefully eventually, with headdress, scrap-metal-goggles,(second gloved hand), and cloak, it's such a uniquer bizarre look, would be great to see it realized!

ApcCvxT.jpg

5iincf.gif

Last edited:
Is this likely to be the only other TNG Picard aside from Locutus? Curious if his standard TNG uniform will make an appearance or if this is the one I should focus on.
Concepts only, not final:
EX- Standard Uniforms (non remove able) Minimum of minimum.

SX and DX - Darmok outfits, with everything else.

One thing I’m curious about with Seven. If the seamless body is making her quantity more limited why even do a seamless body? She’s in the catsuit anyways and shouldn’t have exposed joints.
I am wondering the same. The only added feature of thoes bodies being hidden completley under a cat suit would be squishy boobs and I'm not lookin to go Bud Bundy and feel up a doll.

Every joints on the body will be shown.

She has a partial seamless body with her ribcage/lower abdominal armor that needs to be shown under her outfit.

Not a full seamless because:
1) 100% different ball game from partial seamless.
2) baby powder will need to be used to put on a catsuit. There will be noticeable powder residual on the outfit.
3) in my opinion without hard facts, full seamless will eventually breakdown. (Partial seamless used different material)
daniel-korican-alternative-viewscreen2-Enhanced-1.jpg

Back