EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Every joints on the body will be shown.

She has a partial seamless body with her ribcage/lower abdominal armor that needs to be shown under her outfit.

Not a full seamless because:
1) 100% different ball game from partial seamless.
2) baby powder will need to be used to put on a catsuit. There will be noticeable powder residual on the outfit.
3) in my opinion without hard facts, full seamless will eventually breakdown. (Partial seamless used different material)View attachment 570088
I take it back, dude! That looks AWESOME!

Every joints on the body will be shown.

She has a partial seamless body with her ribcage/lower abdominal armor that needs to be shown under her outfit.

Not a full seamless because:
1) 100% different ball game from partial seamless.
2) baby powder will need to be used to put on a catsuit. There will be noticeable powder residual on the outfit.
3) in my opinion without hard facts, full seamless will eventually breakdown. (Partial seamless used different material)View attachment 570088
I don't know if it helps but I've heard talk about cornstarch being better than baby powder for the silicone these bodies are made of.

Guess it does make sense with how tight the suit will fit Seven. Didn’t think about that. Gonna look good and I’m glad it’s that outfit.

I'm guessing these are more like those seamless Xing bodies you can find on ebay, instead of the silicone Phicen/TBLeague ones most people think of...
Total seamless bodies use similar (more like identical) material as dildos.

Original factory for the famous brand was a dildos factory.

I am not kidding.

Total seamless bodies use similar (more like identical) material as dildos.

Original factory for the famous brand was a dildos factory.

I am not kidding.

approve-startrek.gif

EveryLinedGrasshopper-size_restricted.gif

I wonder if younger, shorter characters like Wesley, Nog and Jake are possible? Or will their necessity for a smaller body be a roadblock for such characters?

I wonder if younger, shorter characters like Wesley, Nog and Jake are possible? Or will their necessity for a smaller body be a roadblock for such characters?
The shortest we can go is 5-6 to 5-7, barely can use with Quark height. Any male shorter than 5-6 will have some problems. We will deal with this by then.

Did Nanjin say these two are being sold as a 2-pack?
Yeh he said it a couple of pages back, there is going to be a 2 pack with a quick turn around and then a high possibility of single figures but they will have a much higher lead time (I think he said something like 8-10 months due to currently scheduled releases).

I'd guess its region locked as it doesn't work for me either (UK) - I'd guess possibly one of the new Strange New Worlds trailers as marketing for the show has ramped up now we are about a month away.

Still waiting to see where those of us outside of the US will be able to watch as there hasn't been an announcement yet.

I'd guess its region locked as it doesn't work for me either (UK) - I'd guess possibly one of the new Strange New Worlds trailers as marketing for the show has ramped up now we are about a month away.

Still waiting to see where those of us outside of the US will be able to watch as there hasn't been an announcement yet.
Oh I see, if thats the case then I’m not bothered about that - I thought it might have been Nanjins visit with Adam Savage…

I don't know if it helps but I've heard talk about cornstarch being better than baby powder for the silicone these bodies are made of.
I will rely on the producers recommendations on these.

They know from all these years that I would hold them responsible on their recommendations. They would only give me sound recommendations. I am on “need to know” basis for production technical issues.

I don't think we would ever produce total seamless body for ourself although i already have a very good material fomula. I have this new formula from protoing QMx Wonder Woman (in QMx own seamless body).

Manufacturing seamless body is way way too labor intensify for us. We will just buy providing the corr2ct height and shape is available.

I will rely on the producers recommendations on these.

They know from all these years that I would hold them responsible on their recommendations. They would only give me sound recommendations. I am on “need to know” basis interms of production method or procedures.

I don't think we would ever produce total seamless body for ourself although i already have a very good material fomula. I have this new formula from protoing QMx Wonder Woman (in QMx own seamless body).

Manufacturing seamless body is way way too labor intensify for us. We will just buy providing the corr2ct height and shape is available.
That makes a lot of sense. Outsource what you need in order to minimize costs.

If EXO-6 is already having problems with ordering quantities for Seven of Nine because of the seamless body what does that mean for Uhura or T'Pol or any other character who would potentially use one? I sure hope a better alternative is figured out soon. If there's 3,000 Janeyways produced but only 1,500 Seven of Nines there's going to be a lot of resentful folks out there. I can only imagine what would happen when it's Uhura's turn.

If EXO-6 is already having problems with ordering quantities for Seven of Nine because of the seamless body what does that mean for Uhura or T'Pol or any other character who would potentially use one? I sure hope a better alternative is figured out soon. If there's 3,000 Janeyways produced but only 1,500 Seven of Nines there's going to be a lot of resentful folks out there. I can only imagine what would happen when it's Uhura's turn.
Maybe there are some people who are happy to pick and choose. It just means we will need to be diligent in pre-ordering!

Back