EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to check out the Movies & TV section but stopped doing so a long time ago. It had become the "Mos Eisley" of the forum...

I don't really do social media, I find it just as full of scum and villainy. At times I visit some specific pages on Facebook but those are few and far between.

My comments were simply revolving this particular thread and specifically the topic of the new "Picard" show. I may be mistaken but I think those that had issues with the show stated their reasons, myself included. I don't see the discussion as an "us vs them" type of thing or even an older fan vs newer fan comparison. I see it as how Star Trek has been able to maintain a certain style, a certain direction and a certain theme in each of the previous shows and beginning with Discovery and followed by Picard, that has all been either dismissed or altered as to be unrecognizable. Certain people have issues with that. Certain others welcome the change.

As far as our little slice of the Star Trek pie, here in 1/6 figure land, Nanjin will no doubt be the first to figure out which lines/series/films do well and which do not. To be truthful, I hope Discovery and Picard figures sell well. Without being dismissive, those figures will allow me a financial break to prepare the hobby funds for figures that I do wish to have in the collection. You and the others that want them will be able to collect and enjoy them, in the meantime.

This is the type of discussion I like to have.
Like you I’m seeing I need to avoid other parts of the forum.
I see now I wasn’t clear in what exactly I was addressing. I didn’t mean you or any of the people posting in the last couple days. I apologize for that. Didn’t mean to make anyone think I was targeting them.

This is the type of discussion I like to have.
Like you I’m seeing I need to avoid other parts of the forum.
I see now I wasn’t clear in what exactly I was addressing. I didn’t mean you or any of the people posting in the last couple days. I apologize for that. Didn’t mean to make anyone think I was targeting them.
No problem at all. I think most everyone on this section of the forum are passionate about "Star Trek", which I think is a good thing. :duff

I don’t view the characters in Star Trek as not knowing swear words or how to use them. It’s just about the context of how those words are used.

Like I can’t imagine anyone in any previous iteration of Star Trek telling someone to shut the **** up. Let alone saying it to a high ranking officer like Picard.
Totally agree.

A little tease for ENT fans. Although ENT was the only Trek series that i hardly watched, ENT will receive the same attention as its siblings.

This is the 6th Jumpsuit that we have done. I am happy with it, especially that “Next Generation” upper shoulder design.

Annoucement will come soon.

Same thing applies to other “captains.” View attachment 558703
I'm a little fuzzy but is that Archer from season 3 onwards? Hair looks shorter on the front/top...

No problem at all. I think most everyone on this section of the forum are passionate about "Star Trek", which I think is a good thing. :duff
Arguments and Disagreements had happened and.will happen again is the fate of Trek Fandom.
I'm a little fuzzy but is that Archer from season 3 onwards? Hair looks shorter on the front/top...
That's Mr Archer's request. Our original version wasn't like that.

Arguments and Disagreements had happened and.will happen again is the fate of Trek Fandom.

I'd be happy with an Archer either way. So will he come with his best friend then?

Where’d that graphic come from? Is this real? It’s the first I’ve heard of some of those like Shran being confi try med.
The graphic was just a fun little photoshop work on my part. All of the character names are from teaser images posted in this or the Voyager forum at some point. One particular post included cropped photos of Quark's Ear, A Talosian's Head and Andorian Antenna. The Andorian I presume to be Shran. Of course, if more information was given we wouldn't have to play these guessing games. It's already a long list. I don't see how it's all going to happen as soon as has been suggested unless EXO-6 starts doing two pre-orders a month.

That's a good choice by Archer for the hair. Season 3-4 hair for Archer means Season 3-4 version of T'Pol. Season 3 and 4 had the best stories and the best looks for these characters.

That's a good choice by Archer for the hair. Season 3-4 hair for Archer means Season 3-4 version of T'Pol. Season 3 and 4 had the best stories and the best looks for these characters.
I prefer his earlier hairstyle before they turned him into some angry tough guy in S3, but I do agree it's worth it if we get T'Pol in one of her later outfits.

I think the mid way point in every series is the best option. By then each series is more or less refined in terms of production, costumes & characters.

I'd be happy with an Archer either way. So will he come with his best friend then?
Of course. I am a Dog man just like Archer. I used to bring my dog to work when no dogs were allowed. 😊

First run proto, I ended up with a mouse (too small 🤣) Paint doggies might be a problem for us.

Of course. I am a Dog man just like Archer. I used to bring my dog to work when no dogs were allowed. 😊

First run proto, I ended up with a mouse (too small 🤣) Paint doggies might be a problem for us.
Great! I too am a dog man - I have 2 whippets. Is one of many things I adore about Enterprise is the occasional appearance of Porthos, think an episode featured him as the main story line if I remember correctly 🤔

Back