EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the Apple, the only member of the team who wasn't an officer was the yeoman!
… yeah and she was a nice young lady, whose tunic was far too large for her slim frame.
yeoman landon.png

Last edited:
As for the 1/6 Borg, I don't know how well a generic drone would sell, but what about something like a Hugh or Locutus that had swap out parts to make a generic drone if desired?

And on the Kirk front, the 2nd pilot look would be kind of cool. Maybe the new TOS Kirk could have different tops to switch out?

Yeah that would be a nice solution. A Kirk with both the standard gold shirt and 2nd Pilot shirt. Although it's not clear to me if we're actually getting a new gold shirt Kirk, or just that green wraparound one from the Captain's Series...

Actually a few years ago I did try to mod one of the old Playmates shirts to fit the figure, but it just ended up looking like he was wearing a thick sweater. 😄

20180418_202450 (530x925).jpg

20180418_2017161.jpg

And on the Kirk front, the 2nd pilot look would be kind of cool. Maybe the new TOS Kirk could have different tops to switch out?
Then we would need different head sculpts, too, cause Kirk looked very young in the pilot and the fist season's shows, whereas he later looked more mature (even his hair was longer in S3).

Yeah that would be a nice solution. A Kirk with both the standard gold shirt and 2nd Pilot shirt. Although it's not clear to me if we're actually getting a new gold shirt Kirk, or just that green wraparound one from the Captain's Series...

Actually a few years ago I did try to mod one of the old Playmates shirts to fit the figure, but it just ended up looking like he was wearing a thick sweater. 😄

View attachment 547716

View attachment 547717
Well, if he would sport a second rank stripe and standing in front of the rocks, it would be a nice diorama, put some snow on top of the rocks and he'd be fine in the sweater thick tunic. I like the pose.

Absolutely would like a Borg drone. In fact, I want a random Borg over the Queen.
A generic Borg drone seems like a popular idea. Not something I have room for, but i get the appeal.

I’d encourage any of you who have considered doing a kit bash to try and make one yourself!

You don’t need to commission an expensive headsculpt… any bald one will do and you can find them online for pretty cheap. And since there are so many different types of Borg implants, you really can’t mess that up too much either.

Perfect chance to get creative!

I know I'm a rather ignorant fan compared to these folks, but ....really?! I don't get it. Just leave the accessories in the box if it offends them so.

And I like the utility belts, personally. Oh well.
I figure if you are give extra accessories like this it lets you have even more options to display plus in my mind they had more missions than just what was on TV so you can always use the rifle in a “what might have been” display. Or like you said just leave them in the box.

I know I'm a rather ignorant fan compared to these folks, but ....really?! I don't get it. Just leave the accessories in the box if it offends them so.

And I like the utility belts, personally. Oh well.
The belt was a S1 accessories while the figures from top to bottom, color, fabrics were all S3 including the comm (slightly different shape from S1), phaser (S1 also had different color), The belt was considered as out of place. The product description called me “Star Trek Scholar,” then I put an out of place S1belt into S3.

Totally killed the word “Scholar.” The worst was about the S3 blue. Totally wrong color in production but I had shown the correct color before (teal).
The previous Spock and McCoy are in the WRONG blue, and NO Trek uniform zealot fan would approve this blue. It was a random pick from a random monitor.

If it helps, I do like the new blue. Looking at Spock in the original blue - even if it's right - felt wrong to me. I would have bought him anyway but I liked him better once you switched.
I do like the avocado green, but I also do like the new blue better than the old one.

If it helps, I do like the new blue. Looking at Spock in the original blue - even if it's right - felt wrong to me. I would have bought him anyway but I liked him better once you switched.
I do like the avocado green, but I also do like the new blue better than the old one.
I lean toward the Zealots choices of set accurate. Only set accurate can be consider as Museum Grade because all other colors were just random mix and match of TV screen caps and pictures.

Since I am the producer and manufacturer, color isn't a problem for me.

Just order either Museum Grade or Simulate Color versions. But make your choice carefully. I hated the teal and Avocado and end up loving them.

Color is an one way trip for collecting the main crew. Spend time to make sure the color is the color that you want.

This applies to TNG also.

I’m curious to see how the TNG uniform colors will be done. With the recent HD versions I’ve noticed that the colors are not consistent among the crew, in later seasons anyway. Worf will be standing next to Data, or Crusher next to Troi, (or Dax and Bashir in DS9) and the colors will not match. In cases like these, where accuracy might conflict with consistency, what is the priority?

I thought the belts were a really cool addition. I just never ended up using them much since they were more of an early-S1 feature and I prefered the more established look the characters had later on.

I lean toward the Zealots choices of set accurate. Only set accurate can be consider as Museum Grade because all other colors were just random mix and match of TV screen caps and pictures.

Since I am the producer and manufacturer, color isn't a problem for me.

Just order either Museum Grade or Simulate Color versions. But make your choice carefully. I hated the teal and Avocado and end up loving them.

Color is an one way trip for collecting the main crew. Spend time to make sure the color is the color that you want.

This applies to TNG also.
Will you be offering let‘s say a Spock figure with both tunics, a set and a screen accurate color in one box or just 2 different figures each in their respective boxes (1 box with set accurate Spock and another with screen accurate Spock)?

Will you be offering let‘s say a Spock figure with both tunics, a set and a screen accurate color in one box or just 2 different figures each in their respective boxes (1 box with set accurate Spock and another with screen accurate Spock)?
You will see when TOS releases. There will be give and take decisions to make and won't be easy. Blame it on the previous destroyed 1/6 Trek. This is the consequence.

EXO-6 is doing Museum type of Trek figures. More weight will be put on Set Accuracy. Simulate color has no standard and can't represent its real counter part.

Back