EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great news Nanjin! Looking forward to whatever can be shared.
I expect some folks on this thread are already furious that Nanjin has the nerve to announce that he will show something in two weeks.
How dare he not have hand delivered a complete line of 1/6 scale Trek figures (everyone on their personal wish lists) personally to their homes three months ago. Until he does that...guess they are just not going to be able to take him seriously.

:yess:

2113435281sevenofnine-star-trek-animated-gif.gif

Ba-ba-ba-ba--body...

Always wanted to see Seven of Nine mud wrestle T'Pol.

On May 4, 2020 Nanjin posted a picture on facebook showing a box with 1/6 TOS tunics (and pants) , the blue having Spock`s braids (looking a bit like V.01, but much better), the gold one having Kirk`s braids. BTW the gold one looks really like in the show, not as avocado as by QMx (not clear if those would be the velours tunics. IMHO the fabric of the gold costumes of TOS Shatner were never green or avocado but a yellow with a "touch" of avocado, as can be observed by watching outdoor scenes of TOS like "Friday's child"). Is this new stuff, prepared to go with the exo-6 figures? I think so.

[url=https://ibb.co/k5tF4Bh] [/URL]

And Nanjin posted a pic with Miss Nichols in 2020, stating that she approved his Uhura figure.

So Uhura will be coming soon as the tunics will be ( with or without bodies inside).

A teaser every 2 weeks would be great. Start off at Uhura's ankle and work your way up.

Fans should be an optional extra.

on May 4, 2020 Nanjin posted a picture on facebook showing a box with 1/6 TOS tunics , the blue having Spock s braids, the gold one having Kirk s braids. BTW the gold one looks really like in the show, not as avocado as by QMx (not clear if those would be the velours tunics). Is this new stuff, prepared to go with the exo-6 figures?
And Nanjin posted a pic with Miss Nichols in 2020, stating that she approved his Uhura figure.
So Uhura will be coming soon as the tunics will ( with or without bodies inside).

I think those are good guesses. Getting some version of Kirk and Spock out in the first year makes sense to me as does getting a TOS Uhura out there.

On May 4, 2020 Nanjin posted a picture on facebook showing a box with 1/6 TOS tunics (and pants) , the blue having Spock`s braids (looking a bit like V.01, but much better), the gold one having Kirk`s braids. BTW the gold one looks really like in the show, not as avocado as by QMx (not clear if those would be the velours tunics. IMHO the fabric of the gold costumes of TOS Shatner were never green or avocado but a yellow with a "touch" of avocado, as can be observed by watching outdoor scenes of TOS like "Friday's child"). Is this new stuff, prepared to go with the exo-6 figures? I think so.

[url=https://ibb.co/k5tF4Bh] [/URL]

So Uhura will be coming soon as the tunics will be ( with or without bodies inside).
These were from my 10 years old project. Official releases won't be like this. I gave most of them away.

S2 gold is difficult to do because of the fabric. But the color can be duplicated.

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk

These were from my 10 years old project. Official releases won't be like this. I gave most of them away.

S2 gold is difficult to do because of the fabric. But the color can be duplicated.

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk

A word about Uhura?

I'm really hoping we see Kelvin timeline Kirk and Spock this year. The 2009 film doesn't have any good collectibles.

Yes, I am too. I'm not super into Star Trek, so this line likely won't be for me, but I'd be interested in seeing some Kelvin Timeline figures of Kirk and Spock. A lot cool designs in those two movies.

I'd really love an older Spock from those movies too, given it was Nimoy's last time playing the role.

That would be a great one to have eventually. I would probably buy at least old Spock and the main three (and probably also Uhura) from the 2009 series. My biggest want is the original movies, TOS and TNG but I did enjoy the first two of the 2009 series. Never got around to seeing the 3rd movie.

Back