EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Releases from Discovery, Picard, and most of the Kelvin timeline will only save me money. Prefer TOS through ENT era.

Re: EXO-6 "Star Trek" 1/6 Line

If the market has the demand, there can be a Beautifies of Star Trek line. But it has to be purely market driven.

The name EXO-6 was inspired by EXO-III

The android planet.

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk
6680464f36076a4c4fadbeff4cb8dd7d.jpg

If the market has the demand, there can be a Beautifies of Star Trek line. But it has to be purely market driven.

The android planet.

Andrea and Zarabeth et al. are easy to be made as custom figures.

The android planet.

DEMAND? Are you kidding? START with this one Nanjin! She was one if the best in the TOS!

Lol. I can only imagine what my wife’s response would be if that figure arrived at my house. As a little kid when I 1st saw reruns of TOS I never realized how revealing or risque a lot of the girls’ outfits were. Was there ever any controversies about that? No clue what was considered allowable on TV back then since I was not born yet but I remember being told that in old shows like Happy Days the Fonze wearing a jacket a big issue with the censors and in the really old shows they had to show the husband and wife sleeping in separate beds.

Lol. I can only imagine what my wife?s response would be if that figure arrived at my house. As a little kid when I 1st saw reruns of TOS I never realized how revealing or risque a lot of the girls? outfits were. Was there ever any controversies about that? No clue what was considered allowable on TV back then since I was not born yet but I remember being told that in old shows like Happy Days the Fonze wearing a jacket a big issue with the censors and in the really old shows they had to show the husband and wife sleeping in separate beds.
My mom said Star Trek was for adults [emoji28] and i actually didn't get to watch it again until its rerun.

But seriously, the ladies were eye candies [emoji7] especially for us boys.

Lol. I can only imagine what my wife?s response would be if that figure arrived at my house. As a little kid when I 1st saw reruns of TOS I never realized how revealing or risque a lot of the girls? outfits were. Was there ever any controversies about that? No clue what was considered allowable on TV back then since I was not born yet but I remember being told that in old shows like Happy Days the Fonze wearing a jacket a big issue with the censors and in the really old shows they had to show the husband and wife sleeping in separate beds.

Yeah it's really amazing what they were able to get away with. You'd think the network would have put a stop to it, but reading the various Making Of books it seems like they were always more concerned with ratings and whether the episodes had enough action in them or not. Plus Roddenberry would usually just ignore most of the network criticisms anyway. Lol

If you think TOS was risqu?, you really have to go and watch some of TNG stuff... damn, those guys were the kings of camel toe and nipples... there's even one episode with doctor Crusher and Troi doing aerobics. It's almost benny Hill level of aerobics :lol

Yeah it's really amazing what they were able to get away with. You'd think the network would have put a stop to it, but reading the various Making Of books it seems like they were always more concerned with ratings and whether the episodes had enough action in them or not. Plus Roddenberry would usually just ignore most of the network criticisms anyway. Lol
Well, they kicked Trek off the air in just 3 years....

Yes, when I watched TNG, I said wow, they really losen up the restriction. Not only like wearing nothing, blowing off heads too

Want to see some R rated Alien type of trek [emoji28]

My mom said Star Trek was for adults [emoji28] and i actually didn't get to watch it again until its rerun.

In Germany, in 1973 or so, Star Trek TOS was aired at 6 p.m., that was the Kinderstunde (kid's hour). So the German TV broadcast company (one of only three at that time!) made a non-PG episode out of it, cleaning every hint to sexuality by naming this episode "Weltraumfieber" (space fever) with a Spock being simply ill and dreaming in delirium that he had killed his captain. The skirts, though, were very short anyway.

All of this talk of FINALLY getting new Star Trek figures is fantastic. I can't wait for the first figure announcement.

Koloth, "Koloth" looks fantastic sitting in that chair. Great natural pose, too.

Thanks, FlyAndFight, he even looks better "in natura", the iphone 10 camera not catching it very well.

In the near future there will be sitting another TOS figure in that chair... (no, not an Exo-6 one).

Back