EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to throw just 3 guesses out there, based on Nanjin's recent remarks about just 2 series/movies being covered in 2021:

1. Green wrap Kirk. Distinct enough to allow those with the QMX version to double-dip and yet satisfy new customers.
2. OT Spock as a companion piece to Kirk.
3. OT Uhura so that tears of joy flow from collectors around the world...

6 figures in 6 months? Wow. Ambitious.

Captain Nanjin has a plan.

A bit different to when he was a Lt. Commander on QMx's starship, where ambition wasn't exactly encouraged.

28989815516_afe7b48432_o.jpg

I probably should be more patient, but Data has been at the sorting centre for shipping for the past 5 days with no movement…I know Covid has delayed things but I would think some progress should have been made by now…

New teaser on Exo 6 Facebook page. Just their logo beaming down but the 6 is the letter 'Q' for a sec.

274ce94d-a7a1-4b4c-a3b7-71aa10f38aa2-q-true-q-tng.jpeg

Such a fun character, and a great actor.

While I think of that uniform as his iconic image , because it's recurring, his mariachi trumpet playing was so funny.

285ba84fead0436825a07b44b39398ac.gif

I probably should be more patient, but Data has been at the sorting centre for shipping for the past 5 days with no movement…I know Covid has delayed things but I would think some progress should have been made by now…
Out break in ShenZhen with the new strain, no one go out without a test.

Has there been any update on the Captain's jacket version of Picard?
If you mean FC Picard, he is in production already, and should start shipping in a month.

If you are talking about TNG Picard in leisure outfit, then there will be a wait for at least 6 months and beyond.

TNG will most likely release with TNG 35th.

I currently have the QMX Kirk, Spock, McCoy and TOS chair. I think they are great pieces. I would have liked a “red shirt” to go along, but I did not want to spend that kind of cash on supporting characters. Maaay be Uhura . So I’m with Delta Force Chung on the “razor blade“ thing. I really don’t expect to replace the three TOS lead characters and ... again ... don’t intend to pay over $ 100 for Scotty or Sulu or Checkov. And am not interested in any of the later tv series.
BUT ... I always thought those Wrath of Khan uniformed Kirk, Spock & McCoy that Nanjin custom made a few years back were gorgeous and I would be very in them.

Back