EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5eelo5.jpg

Who cares about how late it is?

Hot Toys shows figures on Fridays mostly, new company Iconiq Studios are putting their first figure up for preorder on Saturday this week.

Come on Nanjin throw us some news especially after Data had gotten such praise.
Good Try dude! 😄 Almost got me there 😅

It's worf and Dax. Isn't it?
I would love either of those characters. In a way it would seem to make sense to keep using the movie/later DS9 seasons uniform too since it’s already in use on Data and Picard. Throw in Sisko along with Worf and Dax and that would be a good lineup. Although expensive. :lol

Not sure what you’re trying to get at. Disappointment in that we wouldn’t get something different? I’m just saying with that uniform already developed it would be easy to go to DS9 characters and churn them out relatively quickly.

Not sure what you’re trying to get at. Disappointment in that we wouldn’t get something different? I’m just saying with that uniform already developed it would be easy to go to DS9 characters and churn them out relatively quickly.

When Johnny Utah said he was bloody disappointed, I thought of Worf's objection to being merry.

Data was pleased about the character choices, then he realised he wasn't a fan of the later uniforms. :lol

I would love either of those characters. In a way it would seem to make sense to keep using the movie/later DS9 seasons uniform too since it’s already in use on Data and Picard. Throw in Sisko along with Worf and Dax and that would be a good lineup. Although expensive. :lol
I am only forging 2 series/movies for 2021. Every 1/6 Trek fan should be happy along the 2021 timeline. The Captains will bring in minimum of 2 characters from their own series.

I love the FC uniforms, but after already seeing Data and Picard in one I'm kinda itching to see a different one now. Like maybe Janeway in her VOY uniform.

Classic TOS Kirk would be nice. I would love the Doctor or another Voyager crew member.

Damn I'm gutted at no news this week, I've been watching TNG on bluray all week.

I love the FC uniforms, but after already seeing Data and Picard in one I'm kinda itching to see a different one now. Like maybe Janeway in her VOY uniform.
I agree with that. Truth be told the TNG movie/late season DS9 uniforms has never really been my favorite. I was just saying since it’s already developed though I could see it being reused.

Classic TOS Kirk would be nice. I would love the Doctor or another Voyager crew member.

Damn I'm gutted at no news this week, I've been watching TNG on bluray all week.

If you are that desperate for the news, read post #2,047... again. lol

Johnny Utah said:

I overdosed on the TNG blu-rays and had to take a break once I got into season 5.

Back into them now and up to S05E15.

So many interesting documentaries across the discs too.

I've always been in a funny place with Trek, ever since watching the reruns of TOS as a child. It was really quite different to anything else I was aware of, except possibly Space: 1999. It didn't exactly fuel my imagination the way Planet of the Apes or Star Wars did, until I saw The Wrath of Khan and The Search for Spock.

With TNG Trek really became a mighty universe, but still a lesser one than Wars, because as a kid Wars had seemed more exciting.

Star Wars
got hold of my childhood imagination, and never let go.

Star Trek appreciated with age, but remains secondary, holding a position of quaint nostalgia.

I see its core as a binary system of two planets orbiting each other.

The primary planet is TOS and the TOS films; the secondary planet is TNG.

Then there are closely orbiting moons: TNG films; Voyager and DS9.

More distant are the smaller satellites: Enterprise; Discovery, Picard.

In my mind this is the hierarchy which applies to 1/6 versions of the characters.

Last edited:
RANT / WISHFUL THINKING . . .

I understand the business reasons behind how & why a boxed figure is required to be produced and sold to collectors / customers.

As a collector, I "wish" ST uniforms from TOS, NG, DS9, ENTERPRISE, etc. with accessories from the respective series can be produced and sold stand alone. The boxed figures are "razors", but the uniforms, accessories, and possibly some stand alone head sculpts are "razor blades".

This concept doesn't appear to hold much appeal from the current business perspective for said and unsaid reasons even though it may make sense to collectors like ourselves.

I think based on what we have heard I bet we get(this year):
Janeway
EMH
Chakotay
Sisko
Dax
Worf

And I think we may get that green wrap uniform Kirk.

I'm bored so throwing out guesses.

Back