EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Data shipping notice received!
1lkenv.gif

Halfway through the week Nanjin what's the news?

Also my Data has shipped!
Need CBS approval for everything. Just announcement being affected, and not production. They are knocking the doors at the production already.

You will eventually see them, and should be shocking. Some might even cry because of excitement or disappointment 🤣 I would

Didn't get my shipping notice yet but did get an email reply from BBTS saying that they know that they are getting their allotted amount of Data and it should be in to them and then shipped out soon. They say the delays could be Covid related.

Didn't get my shipping notice yet but did get an email reply from BBTS saying that they know that they are getting their allotted amount of Data and it should be in to them and then shipped out soon. They say the delays could be Covid related.
I won't worry about bbts SS or EE, or even your favorite store. If they offer, they will deliver. You only need to worry about me fulfilling their orders which I won't have any problem. 😊

I worry a little as I didn't have the money when it was on preorder and when I had the money it was wait listed at Sideshow. Luckily my wait list converted and I was able to order it a few days ago and pay for it. But somehow now I am worried as in the mail they said fulfillment is not guaranteed 😅

I’ve become one of those people that checks their tracking status every day. Only to get disappointed when it hasn’t changed haha. Getting impatient haha

Actually, I do have a tease that doesn't need approval. But timing is little off.

I almost lay down this card on the table. I will hold and pass this turn (week) for a bigger and more intensive win.

Someone already mentioned these characters. But I carefully answered or diverted the attentions to some other subjects 😆

We don't want a tease and have no preorder or delivery date, right?

Who cares about how late it is?

Hot Toys shows figures on Fridays mostly, new company Iconiq Studios are putting their first figure up for preorder on Saturday this week.

Come on Nanjin throw us some news especially after Data had gotten such praise.

Back