EXO-6 Star Trek "First Contact" figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That’s excellent news, mine should ship out then, as well, with Data and a bunch of other stuff they got in and a few that were on hold. (TW told me all this last week when I talked with them, and were only waiting on Picard).

I'm still waiting on my FC Data from BBTS. And waiting on Sideshow for Picard.

I might end up getting Janeway from Exo-6 before I get either of those two.

BBTS always seems to be the very last to get anything. I still use them for random stuff like model kits or helmets, but for figures I just find the wait to be far too aggravating.

BBTS always seems to be the very last to get anything. I still use them for random stuff like model kits or helmets, but for figures I just find the wait to be far too aggravating.
Yep. I thought to save a few bucks but I don't think it is worth it, especially with charging tax. It negates the savings and then some. Should have gone directly with EXO-6, like I did with Data and Janeway.

Was the reason why so many didn't go direct because they were new and might have been another Molecule 8 situation? I would have thought Nanjin had gained trust over the years.

These figures rival Hot Toys in hand.

Was the reason why so many didn't go direct because they were new and might have been another Molecule 8 situation? I would have thought Nanjin had gained trust over the years.

For me it was just about being 20 bucks cheaper, since I'm going to be buying a ton of these Trek figures and every bit of savings helps. But ultimately it's not worth having to wait an extra month for it to arrive.

I order Janeway, Picard and Data each from Sideshow with a $25 off coupon. I don’t mind the wait I saved $75 plus the shipping difference.

For me it was just about being 20 bucks cheaper, since I'm going to be buying a ton of these Trek figures and every bit of savings helps. But ultimately it's not worth having to wait an extra month for it to arrive.

I fully trust Nanjin. My reason was exactly the same as davejames; saving a few bucks. But the difference isn't worth it after all.

It was pure laziness on my part. The less places I have to input my credit card information all over again, the better.

Learned my lesson. EXO 6 direct for all future preorders.

Well, didn't intend to have a break for First Contact releases. A little hiccup with the Chair and last minute new concept for the Queen, we will be back on track in a couple of weeks.

I strongly believe the FC Queen concept will turn heads. I don't even think I should call the Queen a statue. Need a new description.

The new concept is still being develop while the original one continues to move forward.

The 5th FC release is nailed down and entered planning phase.

Attachments

• received_878048189484203.jpeg
    received_878048189484203.jpeg
    38.9 KB · Views: 104
I was gonna skip her in statue form. If she's now an articulated figure somehow she's bought.

Would make sense to cash in on hype with her or another iteration of her returning in Picard s2.

Back