EXO-6 Star Trek "First Contact" figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The queen had an incredibly intricate paint job, so I'll be curious to see how close you can actually come to that.

Oh and don't forget to make her extra glossy and slimey. šŸ˜

5857eac2a40435efa1345d8ceeefe259.jpg

intro-1580229013.jpg

Got my Picard in today, and damn do these two look good together! I'm definitely hoping now we get more of the FC crew as I'm absolutely loving how sharp they look in these uniforms.

Of course I won't deny that I did struggle a bit with the Picard sculpt, since as we've seen the likeness comes out perfectly when lit straight on or from slightly below so that you can see his eyes... but much less so when lit from above. So I'm hoping for TNG Picard that they'll try to correct for that somehow.

But regardless I'm still really happy with the figure, and of course it's a massive improvement over my QMX Picard.

20211008_200320 (3).jpg

20211008_200130 (3).jpg

20211008_200535 (3).jpg

20211008_200243 (4).jpg

And I hadn't seen anyone else try this yet, but here's the figure with the QMX head on. It works fairly well I think, and much better than on the shorter QMX body, but it still seems a bit cartoonish somehow when compared to the newer sculpt, so I'll probably be sticking with that one.

20211008_190746 (2).jpg

Last edited:
Both Data & Picard, along with a crap ton of other stuff should be here Monday from Timewalker. Looking forward to finally seeing these in person.

With Data, Picard, and whatever the new version of the Borg Queen will be, I think I'll be good on First Contact. Worf will be able to pull double duty with the DS9 shelf, and on rewatching the movie, I don't think any of the bridge crew had a strong enough presence for me to want them in these uniforms.

I paid off my Picard about a month ago, so I'm expecting him soon
Update on Facebook. PAF Picards are at the import process
Thanks for the update I don't have Facebook. Looking forward to receiving when it eventually gets sent.

I didnā€™t realize this sub line was going to go on after the chair and the queen. Canā€™t wait to see who the 5th release is. I am guessing Worf especially since the spacesuit were mentioned a while ago. Personally I would prefer him in uniform but I might cave for the spacesuit.

Last edited:
I know Iā€™m late to the party, but I finally got my Data figure from BBTS. Wow!
Excellent likeness, beautiful tailoring, and impressive articulation!
Minor quibbles: The shirt sleeves and jumpsuit sleeves could be a little longer to better cover the wrist joints. Also, the jumpsuit rides up a bit too much in the back, causing the shoulders sit a little too high, obscuring the collar in the back. Still, a gorgeous figure!
I was especially impressed with how stable the figure is when standing. I heard this was the case and put it too the test. I stood him on a stack of mail catalogues and magazines and he stood very well, all on his own! And the paint job on the Android skin is really impressive. It looks whitish, but with a hint of gold metallic. The likeness is truly superb.

I canā€™t wait to see a TNG style Data!

Back