EXO-6 Star Trek "First Contact" figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, unfortunately still no movement since the 30th.
Patience is a virtue, I guess. Still seems overly long.
silly question... Did you check your mail box?.... My still showing current location is Schenzen bit it also showed it was dilevered on the 13th. Low and behold, it was waiting for me in my post box.

BTW.... he is freakin awesome !!!!!!!

I got my Picard on the 13th - he looks fantastic! And I'm loving the bases interlocking now that I have two to play with. I can't think of any complaints...except maybe I would've liked an "Engage!" hand! A second home run in two at bats for EXO-6.

I wonder if there's a possibility of more base inserts down the road? I assume other shows would have different designs (We never saw the transporter in FC, but with the set reuse of Sickbay it makes sense it would be the same as VOY).

Last edited:
Sigh, Timewalker is now saying they won't get Picard until November. That's what I get for trying to save a few bucks. Lol
I cancelled my Timewalker preorder of Picard because my Sideshow waitlist just converted. Sideshow is saying October to December as well...

I cancelled my Timewalker preorder of Picard because my Sideshow waitlist just converted. Sideshow is saying October to December as well...
Congrats, now you get to pay shipping and tax instead. :rolleyes:
Why would you order from two places, when you only intend to buy from one?

silly question... Did you check your mail box?.... My still showing current location is Schenzen bit it also showed it was dilevered on the 13th. Low and behold, it was waiting for me in my post box.

BTW.... he is freakin awesome !!!!!!!

hahah I wish. I don’t care so much that it’s delayed, just more worried that it’s lost.

Anyone else from Aus still finding theirs stuck in Shenzhen?

I got my Picard on the 13th - he looks fantastic! And I'm loving the bases interlocking now that I have two to play with. I can't think of any complaints...except maybe I would've liked an "Engage!" hand! A second home run in two at bats for EXO-6.

I wonder if there's a possibility of more base inserts down the road? I assume other shows would have different designs (We never saw the transporter in FC, but with the set reuse of Sickbay it makes sense it would be the same as VOY).
I am saving that engage hand for the younger Picard.

Keeping the price low for easy entry to this Trek collection.

Same transporter platform from TNG to VOY

hmmm clicking the link still shows stuck in Shenzhen since the 31st. Wonder if it’s just flights to Aus that have been delayed?
Hi
I'm in the uk and my Picard shows no movement from Shenzhen from the 31st August. Very frustrating...

Hi
I'm in the uk and my Picard shows no movement from Shenzhen from the 31st August. Very frustrating...
Hold on! It is so thrustrating to wait, but it will arrive and it will be well worth the wait. These are just such unevem times for shipping. I`m dreading the Xmas season.

I just received Picard. I like the improvements to the packaging; the little plastic corner pieces are a nice touch. The packaging was in pretty good shape save for a few little dents here and there. The inside packaging where the figure is contained is superb, although I wish the plastic on the hands was a little easier to remove. The figure itself is very good overall with fantastic detail and a nice assortment of accessories. My only critiques at this point are that I think the head sculpt portrays a slightly older Picard than we had in First Contact with a nose that looks slightly too wide and eyes that are sunken in a little too much, and the body is a little too large, specifically at the shoulders for an accurate Patrick Stewart. I do like this figure a lot though and Im quite happy to have him on my shelf next to Data.

I'm leery of SS when it comes to Trek, after they cancelled my QMX Sulu out of the blue, lol

I'm leery of SS when it comes to Trek, after they cancelled my QMX Sulu out of the blue, lol
Aren't their fault. Someone had been misleading everyone from 2019 until EXO-6 showed up. I viewed that as an intention to damage 1/6 Trek as much as possible.

Well, this tactics actually helped me. I really appreciate their hostilities.

Anyway, the “Burn” was originated from one single source. Blame the originator, don't blame the victims. They were just like you, misled.

Back