EXO-6 Star Trek "First Contact" figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was looking at Shop App today and the Captain seemed to be trapped in Shenzou. When I actually clicked on the tracking number, though, I see he’s made it to New York, and now I see through the Ring Cam, that he’s arrived at home. Looking forward to heading home a little early!

Opened for a quick inspection. My pics don't come close to its beauty in hand.

Nanjin, as a lifelong Star Trek fan, I say thank you 😊

Getting all nostalgic! I saw First Contact day 1 back in 96, had the Playmates figures, and Picard is my all time favourite fictional character.

Believe me when I tell you gentlemen...this is the figure of the year.

20210914_192951.jpg

20210914_192935.jpg

20210914_192928.jpg

20210914_192921.jpg

20210914_192917.jpg

20210914_192902.jpg

20210914_192912.jpg

Getting all nostalgic! I saw First Contact day 1 back in 96, had the Playmates figures, and Picard is my all time favourite fictional character.

I assume Picard has put a smile on your face. Mission accomplished
✊

I also assume you were playing this when you unbox Picard

I literally started the film while opening and had that beautiful Jerry Goldsmith score on as I took photos.

I haven't been this happy about a figure purchase in a long long time.

Your work is amazing Nanjin, this is my main line from now on. Absolutely jawdropping work.

hmmm clicking the link still shows stuck in Shenzhen since the 31st. Wonder if it’s just flights to Aus that have been delayed?
China utilizes Zero Tolerance procedure. If a flight has confirmed case upon arrival, they will bar the flight for 2 weeks and ALL personnel will be quarantined for 21 or 28 days.

Shipping fees for Picard increased by 70%+ comparing to Data. Arrival timing varies with no pattern.

Yikes! That’s a huge increase. Did EXO have to eat that cost or did we (customers) pay for it? Hopefully for EXO and your sake the customers paid the increase.

View attachment 538294

View attachment 538295

View attachment 538296

View attachment 538297

View attachment 538298

View attachment 538299

View attachment 538300

He made it so!

I saw a while back on Facebook there was a post from the owner of a company I buy from (Collectorzown) saying how EXO-6’s shipping costs have doubled. He said it didn’t impact current orders, but it was implied rates may go up.. Unfortunate, but I get it.

I saw a while back on Facebook there was a post from the owner of a company I buy from (Collectorzown) saying how EXO-6’s shipping costs have doubled. He said it didn’t impact current orders, but it was implied rates may go up.. Unfortunate, but I get it.
Yeah, I am trying to absorb the cost as much as possible. But is going to be difficult if ports continue to have lock downs.

Thanks for the compliments GhostBeard and Kebron.

By the way the new packaging, the corners and inner reinforcement structure, worked out perfectly, my box arrived in mint condition. It's really a brilliant way to keep the shipping dimensions (and the cost I'm assuming) down while increasing rigidity. Fantastic.

Back