EXO-6 Star Trek “The Motion Picture (TMP)” Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am stunned. Went to BBTS looking for the HT Anakin & Padme this morning (not up) and there Spock was staring me in the face on the main page!
ORDERED!

I didn't think I'd have a chance after how quick Kirk sold out.

To paraphrase a certain Chancellor from another franchise..."A surprise...but a welcome one!"

From Facebook
Thank you. Our our own allotment of Spock only has 1/4 left, 3x faster than Kirk.

All will be out of our warehouse within the next 18 hours.

Spock should sell out in the next 20 minutes. Took Kirk 2.5 hours. Spock should be about one hour.

Spock is still the number character in Star Trek.

We can start preparing for our next preorder tonight! 😊

I picked up Bela Lugosi as an early Christmas present, my wife would be understanding if I asked but I just don't feel good about the timing. Going to wait for TWOK Cpt. Spock as that's a definite being an older Spock in red to counterbalance the young 2.0 Spock in blue I already have from QMx, which still holds up. Sigh. :cautious:

We have sold out Spock. 90 minutes faster than Kirk even when we limited Spock to One per customer.

To those who like to see us fail, cry your heart out 🤗

You are wrong AGAIN! 💪

So it looks like it was up for instant purchase for about 1.5 hours. Does that sound about right?
Maybe that means that TWOK Spock and Kirk may only be available for half an hour to 45 min.
since those will likely be more in demand.

Last edited:
So it looks like it was up for pre-order for about 1.5 hours. Does that sound about right?
Maybe that means that TWOK Spock and Kirk may only be available for half an hour to 45 min.
They will be pre orders not instant purchases.

I was on this as soon as it appeared on the site but I don't use Paypal and there wasn't another option. It said there was, but when I clicked on it, there was nothing else to choose from. Very disappointing.

I forget did Kirk last even a day at BBTS or Sideshow? Wondering if there's a decent chance can grab him tonight after weather passes.

Those folded hands sure are interesting. Nothing said on EXO-6 as to special hands or how many sets. But the pics include at least on set of folded hands and a “Live Long and Prosper”

So it looks like it was up for pre-order for about 1.5 hours. Does that sound about right?
Yes demand will be higher, but we don't know how many they plan to make for WOK. I assume these TMP figures are much more limited. It might balance out to not be so crazy.

Just in the span of time it took me to take my son to the doctor, Spock was sold out. It's just disheartening to know that I've nearly got to sit and spin on exos site until the minute of release to get a figure. Sucks the fun out...

Yes demand will be higher, but we don't know how many they plan to make for WOK. I assume these TMP figures are much more limited. It might balance out to not be so crazy.

Just in the span of time it took me to take my son to the doctor, Spock was sold out. It's just disheartening to know that I've nearly got to sit and spin on exos site until the minute of release to get a figure. Sucks the fun out...
Plenty of retailers still have him. Hunt about.

Back