EXO-6 Star Trek “The Motion Picture (TMP)” Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Big Three in all renditions are necessary for me. I could honestly just have picked Kirk, Spock and Bones in each iteration and have been fine.

I'd love to have each of the main seven in their red outfits from II-VI. I know we'll get Kirk, Spock and McCoy from TWOK so if they break up the others throughout the movies I'd be happy. Maybe Uhura from III, Chekov from IV, Sulu from V and Scotty from VI.

Personal preference from the 2-6 era for me would be:
a full set from 6
And..
Kirk Spock and Bones from 4

I would want a set all from the same movie, and Kirk, if I had to pick just one, should be a captain not admiral rank.

I still would really like a TMP Kirk in the short sleeve uni. Hey, maybe if he's gotta get some seamless armed bodies for mirror Kirk, he can get a few more for Dentist shirt Admiral.

I can hope anyway.

Last edited:
Has there been any word on McCoy?
N should have the production sample in hand any day now. It’ll be a regular preorder and not put up for immediate purchase like Kirk and Spock.
1701541490694.png

What an odd grouping. I'd be all in if they were in matching uniforms instead of this mismatched gaggle
Yeah, I understand the logic that Nanjin is going with but it’s honestly a weird grouping. Particularly McCoy. Kirk and Spock look good in their respective uniforms. McCoy just looks out of place even knowing what his look is supposed to represent.

Back