EXO-6 Star Trek “The Motion Picture (TMP)” Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When he does arrive, it should be with a little recording when you open the box...
"Just a moment, Captain, sir. I'll explain what happened..."

Your revered Admiral Nagura evoked a little known, seldom used RESERVE ACTIVATION clause. In simpler language, Captain, Nanjin dropped the ball!

Your revered Admiral Nagura evoked a little known, seldom used RESERVE ACTIVATION clause. In simpler language, Captain, Nanjin dropped the ball!
I'm sure there's good reason for it

"Your revered Admiral Nanjin invoked a well-known and often-used 'reworking the sculpt' clause. In simpler language Captain, they tinkered with me! I bet he worked on my beard too. I know artists - they love to tweak things!"

Just spotted this on FaceHell. Not seen this issue before. I guess I would have noticed, but will be checking mine later.

Screenshot 2023-07-16 at 10.29.49.png

I was kind of hoping they'd have a clean-shaven alternate head or just an overall clean-shaven version of McCoy. He doesn't have the beard the entire movie and compared to how amazing Kirk and Spock look, it seems like they're using McCoy and his big bushy beard as a joke.

I was kind of hoping they'd have a clean-shaven alternate head or just an overall clean-shaven version of McCoy. He doesn't have the beard the entire movie and compared to how amazing Kirk and Spock look, it seems like they're using McCoy and his big bushy beard as a joke.
He’s giving the characters their first arrival on the Enterprise looks. McCoy will probably look the silliest compared with Kirk and Spock. The big bushy beard and the outfit that screams the 70s.

I wish I could have had Spock and McCoy in uniform, Scotty would have also been cool. I have Kirk and Spock but don't know if I really want McCoy with a beard, a look he had for almost no time at all. I will very likely pass on McCoy.

The Big Three in all renditions are necessary for me. I could honestly just have picked Kirk, Spock and Bones in each iteration and have been fine.

Back