EXO-6 Star Trek “The Motion Picture (TMP)” Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kirk and Spock are live now!

Finally I got my missing Kohlinar Spock - as soon as he has arrived I can cancel my Sideshow order :giggle:
Kolinahr Spock has shipped and should arrive in <2weeks. SS still has it waitlisted. Odd turn of events for sure. 🖖

Last edited:
Apologies, Perhaps this has been answered along the thread already.
Has anyone RECEIVED a TMP figure from any source other than EXO-6 directly or from an EBay seller ?
I received mine from EXO-6 in Nov and Dec 2022.
Sideshow currently has a “waitlist” . Have they or any other retailer delivered any as of yet a.

William Shatner is 92 years old. 45 years since he played Admiral Kirk in Star Trek TMP.
Can I expect my Admiral Kirk figure to last me at least another 45 years?

Not figure related, but since this is the TMP Thread that I created, I thought I'd share with you this GOLD from the Lead stars of TMP that we actually have EXO figures for. It's very long, so you might have to have a few sittings to get through it, but the relationship between Shatner and Nimoy above nearly all others is what we tuned in to see from the Original TV show (whether first run or re-runs), through the movies, and beyond. This chemistry can't be taught or learned. It either IS or it ISN'T....and it IS!!! Please enjoy the magic and the humor between these two life-long friends. Different personalities, to be sure, but that's where the magic lies..... Enjoy!

R.I.P Lenard…

Last edited:
Speaking of which, TMP Spock seems to be stuck in shipping. Anyone else who ordered from EXO-6 notice a delay in shipping progress? Thing should have arrived today.

Speaking of which, TMP Spock seems to be stuck in shipping. Anyone else who ordered from EXO-6 notice a delay in shipping progress? Thing should have arrived today.
I got my TMP Kirk and Seven a couple of days ago. Only delay was the usual China-side.

I got my TMP Kirk and Seven a couple of days ago. Only delay was the usual China-side.
Unsurprisingly I suppose, the day I get frustrated enough to send an email to EXO-6 the thing lands in the area and is being delivered today by USPS, which I'm not thrilled about, but ah well. (y) 🖖

Unsurprisingly I suppose, the day I get frustrated enough to send an email to EXO-6 the thing lands in the area and is being delivered today by USPS, which I'm not thrilled about, but ah well. (y) 🖖
Murphy's law/sod's law, take your pick :lol

Yeah, I did more than my share of squawking about delays in pre-ordering, but this thing in-hand is pretty freakin’ sweet. I mean, holy %#?!@ it looks even better super close up!

And despite my earlier feelings otherwise, comparing this to the QMx Spock I can see me upgrading to an EXO-6 TOS Spock. 😵‍💫😳🖖🏻
IMG_0347.jpeg

IMG_0346.jpeg

IMG_0341.jpeg
IMG_0340.jpeg

IMG_0339.jpeg
IMG_0342.jpeg

Back