EXO-6 Star Trek “Picard” Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Caught up with the Todd Stashwick chat earlier, as a fellow nerd I love his reaction to finding out Exo-6 officially have a 1/6 figure of him in production.

I was really hoping they would - the TNG cast were obvious and Seven as either a Commander or a Captain was likely but I am really glad we are going to be getting a Shaw and that he's going to have both uniforms!

I wonder if characters like Seven and Riker will get similar treatment - as much as people love those jackets I am hoping that Geordi has his regular Commodore's uniform, he is high on my list from Picard.

Exciting times!

Nanjin later clarified on Facebook that Shaw probably won't have both uniforms.
The last I remember reading all he said was he hadn't mentioned it to the designers and didn't know - I'm taking that as a maybe until the promo pictures and preorder goes live.

If its just the regular uniform thats fine by me - unless it ends up being a purely a budget reason and not a how to make a leather like jacket which won't flake I won't be too worried if we only see Geordi, Seven, Riker etc in their earlier more standard uniforms.
I'd love to have the leather jackets for the TNG crew, but for Shaw I think the uniform works best.
I agree if they only they only do one uniform for Shaw my choice would be for the regular one rather than the leather jacket.

Picard PO was supposed to be today, but was pulled for more refinements. Should be going up for PO soon.

Anyone want the DVD/Blu Ray of Season 3?
4A383321-B9FD-4C5C-A027-914500B14327.jpeg

https://www.startrek.com/news/star-...nSVhiW_RFaumo9eS1a4tyIMEQFcvt8V9Pj5gVN31iZN3s
Pre-order now and it will be released in September 5th.

I'll wait for the 4k release. I'm guessing I'll be waiting a year though, based on how long it took for SNW to get the 4K treatment.
The SNW Blu Ray was released in March 2023 and the 4k was released in May 2023, 2 months later. Why do you think it will take a year for Picard to get the 4k treatment based upon the release schedule for SNW?

Because I remember reading about the blu-ray last year and wondering why there wasn't a 4k option to purchase until early this year. Just got the time frame wrong.

Just out of curiosity, does anyone here want this updated version of Q with the redesigned robe for his first appearance for Jack (presumably that there are no other versions of the “Such a short name for a complicated person”)?

Technically more TNG/Voyager as he’s more prominent there, however he’s in Picard Season Three with a cameo in the end snippet with Jack.

Edit: Brain fart… It’s S3 not 2!
17A5740E-D52F-48D3-BE9D-A954B179728E.png

Last edited:

Note: Due to time limitations, no Trek Quiz or Stuck on a Deserted Island.

Considerable improvement there, facial detail looks realistic. Great looking piece IMO. I wonder if they are subcontracting these out as they look leaps and bounds more refined than VOY.

I hope this level of detail translates over to TNG Picard.

I’m still planning on getting Shaw, the CGI tease looked great.

Not sure how far I’m going to delve into Picard as I’m really trying to prioritise and while I’d love to get everything I knew from the start that wasn’t going to be possible.

I think I’m going to end up scaling back my plans further so I have a little bit of everything plus my absolute favourites.

The Picard looks good but I don’t know if I’ll get that version. I still haven’t even watched season three at all but want to one of these days.

I mostly want TOS and TNG. Probably a fair bit of DS9 too. I only have three of the VOY releases (Janeway, The Doctor, and Kim). Might be done there unless I decide I want Paris.

Back