EXO-6 Star Trek “Picard” Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The more I look at Vadic the more impressive she is - incredible likeness. I’m not getting that same perception from Picard solely based on the images we’ve gotten.

As for Worf, is that outfit the same one as the below? Looks quite different tone wise.

1681926170562.jpeg

The leather uniform look would’ve worked well too, Riker looks great in that jacket.

1681926539336.jpeg

Not sure I need the full crew myself. Picard, Riker, Worf, and Seven are all I'm really interested in.

I’d consider Shaw to add to the above list. He made a larger impact towards the beginning of the show than somewhat faded abit into the background towards the end.

The more I look at Vadic the more impressive she is - incredible likeness. I’m not getting that same perception from Picard solely based on the images we’ve gotten.

As for Worf, is that outfit the same one as the below? Looks quite different tone wise.

View attachment 634790

The leather uniform look would’ve worked well too, Riker looks great in that jacket.

View attachment 634797

I’d consider Shaw to add to the above list. He made a larger impact towards the beginning of the show than somewhat faded abit into the background towards the end.

The colors do seem to be off, but even more than that are the textures, patterns, fit, and materials.
It's likely just a rushed together early prototype, but it is lacking a lot. The lack of sleeve pattern being the most obvious.
Why would the shoulder pieces be done in plastic disconnected from the outfit? They should be a stiff material like the FC grey shoulders.
Those are reinforced to be thicker on the figures and it seems like that would work well on this too.
Trying to offer constructive criticism here, this is not meant to be negative.

View attachment 634790

View attachment 634797

Yeah that's what I was saying before. His outfit had a more overall grayish look to it, and the sleeves are all kinds of wrong. But hopefully this is just a very early prototype using different fabric like we saw with Odo.

I asked on Facebook if we’re getting the full crew from Picard and Nanjin replied: “with the current demand I am guessing the entire main casts will be made”.
Before season 3 came along I would've thought the very notion of buying a figure from this series to be laughably absurd. I still refuse to bother with picking up where I originally left off in season 1 (I just skipped ahead when I heard S3 was legit), but I'm 100% down for a Commander Seven or maybe even a Captain Shaw to get that spiffy new duty uniform into my lineup.

Before season 3 came along I would've thought the very notion of buying a figure from this series to be laughably absurd. I still refuse to bother with picking up where I originally left off in season 1 (I just skipped ahead when I heard S3 was legit), but I'm 100% down for a Commander Seven or maybe even a Captain Shaw to get that spiffy new duty uniform into my lineup.
The send off they did for Data was probably the only highlight for Season 1.

The send off they did for Data was probably the only highlight for Season 1.
I actually didn’t like that at all. They basically killed Data off again but in a really melodramatic manner to tug on false nostalgia heartstrings.

I actually didn’t like that at all. They basically killed Data off again but in a really melodramatic manner to tug on false nostalgia heartstrings.
I heard about that, probably the biggest reason I didnt start watching S3 until I had the Trekkies of Trusted Opinions in my circle kicking my pants :p

Pretty much but it was somewhat of a better conclusion for the character than Nemesis.
I did like the whole blue skies bit and Picard sitting my his side in his TNG uniform.

I generally try to forget the first two seasons of the show, especially the extremely idiotic decision to kill off Picard. Micheal Chabon was gifted a treasured character and absolutely butchered it. Useless.

Last edited:
With the end of Picard, I hope we get a Riker reveal soon. Frakes killed it all season, I only grew to appreciate the character even more.

I agree. Riker was my favorite portrayal. There were a few times I thought he'd bite it but he kept coming back.

I rewatched the TNG pilot the other night for the first time in a long time and he just oozes charisma from the moment he appears on screen.

I would kill for a season 1 figure of him.

Last edited:
Not sure I need the full crew myself. Picard, Riker, Worf, and Seven are all I'm really interested in.
I get it. I kinda want a Geordi too. He seemed to have so much personal growth between Nemesis and Picard.... and all I've seen of season 3 is a few clips and promos. This was the first time he felt like a full person rather than just a slightly awkward nerd who happened to be elite at his job. I loved the new depth that was brought to his role.

Riker and Geordi will be great when they get announced. I wonder which costume we will see from them though.

I know most people are hoping for the leather jackets but if it were only one figure when it comes to La Forge I’d lean towards his regular uniform as the colour will pop more on the shelf (but I’m going to be ecstatic with either)

I'd be fine getting most of the crew in their earlier outfits, but Data is one that definitely needs the leather jacket as that previous outfit was about as bland and generic as can be, and wasn't even much of a uniform.

I know they were trying to evoke the uniforms with that outfit but they should have had him in the all mustard outfit similar to Lore and B4.

Lest from Nanjin’s viewpoint I can’t think of too many unique accessories for too many characters - outside of Worf’s sword they could all come with the same Phaser pistol and some of them the updated tricorders.

Worf, Troi and Riker did all have the Nemesis Dolphin Phaser too which while not my favourite (that’s the Boomerang which comes with all the DS9 and Voyager crew) it’s something different to add to the collection.

There’s Jack’s custom Phaser being one unique item.

Anyone think of anything memorable that’s maybe not coming to mind? Maybe whisky glasses for Picard and Jack?

Back