EXO-6 Star Trek “Picard” Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, but I think it's pathetic N made a comment regular uniform Worf would be saved for his special 10-Forward group.

Seems like he think the market can only support one Worf from Picard. To me that seems like a reasonable thought, because I only want one.

Though without having put up a single figure from Picard for pre-order yet, it seems premature to relegate the leather jacket Worf to a custom run for 10-Forward (which more and more sounds like an exclusive club for trek customizers, not customers or producers).

Yeah Frakes was so damn good this season, and proves just how much we missed by not getting a Captain Riker series back in the day.
Definitely. I doubt Frakes would want to do a long term series now but following the events of the finale they could have maneuvered the plot to set up a Riker/Seven duo for a season or two then promote Seven to Captain to run with the remainder of the series.

The last season was great, loved it. But hell, you couldn't even SEE the uniforms until they all got on the Enterprise D, and even then the colors used were so dark they were barely distinguishable from the rest of the jacket so, easy pass for me.

The last season was great, loved it. But hell, you couldn't even SEE the uniforms until they all got on the Enterprise D, and even then the colors used were so dark they were barely distinguishable from the rest of the jacket so, easy pass for me.
Thats why personally I prefer the earlier uniforms as while the colour of the red and blue were darker than on say the Voyager uniforms they stood out more.

With the leather jackets the yellow at least was visible, with the blue ones it did look almost black.

Personal preference will be the earlier / regular uniforms for Riker and Geordi - Seven should be as a Captain with the updated Comm Badge with the gold.

End of the day though its not up to me.

Yeah I didn't quite understand the color choices either. And I'm still not sure what color the command officers were wearing. Some kind of grayish burgundy? For most of the season I thought it was just dark gray, until I saw the costumes on display. Lol

20230424_081839_1.jpg

20230424_084845_1.jpg

Last edited:
The Picard season 2/3 uniforms are my favourite ones since the First Contact/DS9 uniforms. I'd be happy to have a Raffi, Shaw, and Jack in them. Maybe I'll even double dip on Seven. It's real tempting.

Alright, everyone's had a chance to watch the finale by now, right?

So beyond the three already announced, who are your top 5 wants from Picard season 3?
I thought this would be easy but I ended up agonizing over a couple spots because there are so many good choices.

Now that the dust has settled, here's mine:
wyTcYlb.jpg

1. Geordi (in Commodore uniform)
2. Seven (in zipped-up field jacket)
3. Captain Shaw (standard uniform)
4. Riker (in field jacket)
5. Jack Crusher (in his 1 year later Starfleet uniform)
Secret spoiler choice: Q in finale-credits outfit! Dude is looking good!

AzwtCob.jpg

Note: Worf has already been announced but I would greatly prefer the field jacket uniform, not his "handler" outfit.

Sorry, but I think it's pathetic N made a comment regular uniform Worf would be saved for his special 10-Forward group.

I don't understand the reason. Just...sell the product people want, and get money for it? Why does he feel the need to play games?

Last edited:
I'm convinced he enjoys his petty maneuvering and still cannot take any form of criticism.

This was when someone commented on an out of focus Paris prototype.
FB_IMG_1682453751491.jpg

Yeah, John De Lancie looks really good for his age in the show. I'd guess he was in his 60s or late 50s, but he was 73/74 when he filmed that. 75 now.

I rewatched Q Who the other night to see Q introducing the Borg.

Absolutely phenomenal episode especially after Picard's stellar ending.

Yeah Q Who is one of those great episodes from the first two seasons (like Conspiracy and Time Squared) that actually made space feel like this dark and scary place. And I really wish we could have gotten more of that.

Contagion stands out for me too, the whole Iconian mystery following the destruction of the Yamato.

So beyond the three already announced, who are your top 5 wants from Picard season 3?
My only no-brainer is Captain Seven. She and the EMH were my faves in Voyager, but I might've skipped the Voyager version* entirely had I known she was destined to not only make captain, but captain of the freakin' U.S.S. Enterprise.

I need to keep space and money available for too many other characters to go even remotely deep on this series otherwise... but Shaw would be extremely tempting, as would a Worf in-uniform since I haven't made any Worf decisions at all so far. To stretch out to 5 just for fun: Probably Data (must have Spot), and Geordi.

*This might be easier to say not having her in-hand yet?

My only no-brainer is Captain Seven. She and the EMH were my faves in Voyager, but I might've skipped the Voyager version* entirely had I known she was destined to not only make captain, but captain of the freakin' U.S.S. Enterprise.

I need to keep space and money available for too many other characters to go even remotely deep on this series otherwise... but Shaw would be extremely tempting, as would a Worf in-uniform since I haven't made any Worf decisions at all so far. To stretch out to 5 just for fun: Probably Data (must have Spot), and Geordi.

I would expect the TNG version of Data to include a Spot if it were to happen at all.

Picard and Riker would be my minimum - these two were a great duo and the foundation of the season for me. Everyone else is dependent on how they turn out (Worf, Geordi, Shaw, Seven).

Nice. So when you say Captain Seven, you mean in her "one year later" uniform with the gold badge, is that correct? I prefer her field jacket look but both are cool.

TNG Data might come with Spot. I've seen the sculpt teases for that one but not up for order yet. Data is my favorite character and I'm so happy about how he was handled in Season3 although I would prioritize TNG version first before Ps3 version.

Field-jacket Worf is one of my wants as well, not super into his first outfit. Really annoying that exo dude wants to play silly games with who can buy which versions. Hope he just releases the uniform version normally like a normal company.

Nice. So when you say Captain Seven, you mean in her "one year later" uniform with the gold badge, is that correct? I prefer her field jacket look but both are cool.

Correct! But I would also want it to include the jacket. Seems to be an optional part of the uniform for all command crew anyway? I can still live without it if not, the basic outfit is probably my 3rd favourite uniform now.

Field-jacket Worf is one of my wants as well, not super into his first outfit. Really annoying that exo dude wants to play silly games with who can buy which versions. Hope he just releases the uniform version normally like a normal company.
First outfit was ok but still precludes that figure as a Worf option to me. I gotta have the Starfleet duds. If they do a Starfleet version, my Worf choice would then be between DS9 and PIC.

And I wouldn't spend too much energy giving a crap what he publicly ponders in terms of which figures will be made and for whom, that 10-Forward club doesn't even exist yet.

Back