EXO-6 Star Trek “Deep Space Nine” Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Odo is here, love the figure, but his left leg seems shorter than the other. Tried adjusting hips, but still off. Never had issues with other exo figures.

Well this may have been the easiest figure mod I've ever done! I was digging through an old box of fabric and found some cheap brown cotton that was a pretty close match to the belt color. So I rubbed a bit of orange-brown pastel over it and that brought it even closer.

This was just thrown together in minutes but I'm pretty happy with the results. And even if he didn't wear the belt much in the show I think it adds such much needed detail to the figure.

View attachment 697029

View attachment 697030

View attachment 697032

View attachment 697033
Very nice, DJ! Post it over on EXO Star Trek Collectors on FB and NT will try to block you TWICE! 🤦‍♂️

What a sad little world he lives in…

Fabulous mod work! I'm still shaking my head over some of the weird changes they've made to some of the figures. This one is the oddest.

...Or Odo-est. :)

(And this is nitpicky, but I wish the collar was a little taller.)
Yeah the collar is super frustrating. It always sits too low in back, no matter how much you try to pull the tunic down in front.

Where's everyone getting their Odo from?
The only way I personally buy EXO is DIRECT from EXO. Easily the fastest and most reliable. Seems like many retailers are having issues actually getting the stock they are promised. Not every time, but one time on something you really want in the collection is one time too many.

The only way I personally buy EXO is DIRECT from EXO. Easily the fastest and most reliable. Seems like many retailers are having issues actually getting the stock they are promised. Not every time, but one time on something you really want in the collection is one time too many.
Thanks, 1st time ordering direct from Exo-6. I assume it'll take awhile since it's coming from overseas? (I'm California)

I always get mine from Sideshow. I use points to mitigate costs, which is one of the few ways I keep my wife from skinning me alive whenever I get a new figure. It comes later than if I ordered from Exo, but I'm a patient man.

I don't order direct from EXO-6 - I like to think of me eating into EXO's profits in a tiny way as a reciprocal "thank-you" to NT for all his kindness towards this forum :naughty

And the absurd levels of saltiness against Nanjin and EXO-6 continues lol... This forum is half hate against Nanjin, and half strange and horny posts from QuiGonFishing.
;)

And the absurd levels of saltiness against Nanjin and EXO-6 continues lol... This forum is half hate against Nanjin, and half strange and horny posts from QuiGonFishing.
;)
1712707899371.png

I think there are more than a few of us, in fact most, that are just tired of the whole <bleep>ing thing. Its mostly just a few on both sides delighting in throwing barbs at each other at this point for no reason. Like .. ahem.. Takei toward Shatner.

I'm just happy these figures are being made.

Last edited:
;)
View attachment 697195

I think there are more than a few of us, in fact most, that are just tired of the whole <bleep>ing thing. Its mostly just a few on both sides delighting in throwing barbs at each other at this point for no reason. Like .. ahem.. Takei toward Shatner.

I'm just happy these figures are being made.

1712714921092.gif

Got ODO as well. I do wish they had painted his eyes looking forward, as opposed to glancing upwards. It kind of means he works best with his head tilted forward. You don’t really notice it with the shadows around the eyes but once you get a bit of light in there I think he’s slightly thrown off. It’s a good release overall but Exo-6 - your eye game needs work!

Attachments

• IMG_5689.jpeg
    IMG_5689.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5684.jpeg
    IMG_5684.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5686.jpeg
    IMG_5686.jpeg
    871.5 KB · Views: 0
Back