EXO-6 Star Trek “Deep Space Nine” Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm hoping that we end up getting Dukat and Garak, two great Cardassian characters.
Garak has been teased. Dukat seems likely as a Cardassian torso with neck ridges was developed, and it seems likely Nanjin would want to use that again. Plus he seems like he would know how important Dukat is.

Yeah, aside from the bizarre character turn he took in the final season, Dukat is easily my second favorite Trek villain after Khan. So there's no way I won't be adding him to the collection.
Have to disagree…I think Dukat’s arc was well written and consistent all the way through the 7 seasons…all of his motivations were clearly established and slowly manifested across the run of the series. Curious as to what you consider to be a “bizarre character turn.”

Have to disagree…I think Dukat’s arc was well written and consistent all the way through the 7 seasons…all of his motivations were clearly established and slowly manifested across the run of the series. Curious as to what you consider to be a “bizarre character turn.”
Just all the stuff with him going mad and getting surgery to look Bajoran and becoming a cult leader and becoming possessed by the pah-wraiths...

I know it was all supposed to stem from the death of his daughter or something, but I never totally bought it. And instead of him going out as this calculating and sinister adversary he was reduced to being just a crazy unhinged tool of the pah-wraiths.

Last edited:
My favourite scene he was ever in was when he was being briefed about Thomas Riker. Sitting back pouring a glass of kanar, barely listening to Sisko until he learns Riker is part of the Maquis.

It's a season one haircut. I traced it exactly, with screenshots, to scenes from "Move Along Home."
I know you found an instance of her hair looking like the sculpt, but she had red hair in season one and the figure has brown hair.

If the final release figure has red hair, I'll retract that aspect of my complaint. :)

Edit: "Red" hair probably conjures images of a natural red-head, which Nana wasn't. I should perhaps use the word auburn.

Last edited:
It's worth noting that DS9 S1 is one of the worst NTSC colour shifting affected seasons.
Promo images for Kira in this outfit show her with brown hair
p7896520_b_h10_aa.jpg

Mostly for me I would say spending most of the season pretending to be a Bajoran seemed kind of weird.

Just all the stuff with him going mad and getting surgery to look Bajoran and becoming a cult leader and becoming possessed by the pah-wraiths...

I know it was all supposed to stem from the death of his daughter or something, but I never totally bought it. And instead of him going out as this calculating and sinister adversary he was reduced to being just a crazy unhinged tool of the pah-wraiths.
Dukat is a man who is always looking out for himself and lusting after power. When he's at rock bottom, and has gone mad due to not only losing the station but his daughter and what he thought was Sisko's respect, he learns of and seeks out the Pah Wraiths. At first he sees them as a means to an end--powerful beings that will help him punish the Prophets, Bajor, the Federation, and Sisko. Once he's gotten a taste of that power, had it inside him, he wants more and he comes to see them as divine. Becoming a cult leader combines his new faith in the Pah Wraiths with his obsessive need to be worshipped and loved himself. When that falls apart, he understands that he must free the Pah Wraiths and destroy the prophets' emissary, who also happens to be a man he saw as his equal and finally realized has no respect for him. His desire to destoy Sisko, his time as Anjohl Tennan and turning Kai Winn completely against the Prophets to help him free the Pah Wraiths, all of that seems entirely consistent to me with who he was established to be and what came before. Because he was never really that strong. He only saw himself as such. Others like Sisko and Kira saw right through it. So called "Strong man" dictators never really are. Their egos are incredibly weak.

With respect, I would encourage you to partake in an enjoyable rewatch of the series…everything was laid out and was a really well written and natural character arc progression for Dukat. I almost can’t believe that it hadn’t all been planned from the very first episode.
He always had an almost obsessive fixation with Bajorans and Bajoran spirituality.
Always felt that he was being humiliated by Sisko, Kira, Bajorans in general.
Lost his daughter as a result of choices that he made, to get back the power that he felt he deserved.
Finally finds his master plan to use Bajoran faith against the Bajorans in an ultimate gambit for power.
I don’t see how anyone could see that as a bizarre turn or something out of left field…it flowed like a perfectly composed symphony.
Give it a rewatch, you will be rewarded.

Mostly for me I would say spending most of the season pretending to be a Bajoran seemed kind of weird.
Can’t disagree that it was weird, it was also great writing and an awesome storyline…the moment when Winn finds out that she has been sharing her bed with the man who oversaw the occupation! Genius! Some of the best writing in all of Star Trek!

With respect, I would encourage you to partake in an enjoyable rewatch of the series…everything was laid out and was a really well written and natural character arc progression for Dukat. I almost can’t believe that it hadn’t all been planned from the very first episode.
He always had an almost obsessive fixation with Bajorans and Bajoran spirituality.
Always felt that he was being humiliated by Sisko, Kira, Bajorans in general.
Lost his daughter as a result of choices that he made, to get back the power that he felt he deserved.
Finally finds his master plan to use Bajoran faith against the Bajorans in an ultimate gambit for power.
I don’t see how anyone could see that as a bizarre turn or something out of left field…it flowed like a perfectly composed symphony.
Give it a rewatch, you will be rewarded.
I did a rewatch a couple years ago so I have a pretty good recollection of it. And I remember lots of people at the time (back in the old usenet groups) having an issue with that final character arc, so it wasn't just me.

Don't get me wrong, it was still a fairly interesting storyline, it just didn't work for me nearly as well as the earlier stuff they did with the character.

Last edited:
I did a rewatch a couple years ago so I have a pretty good recollection of it. And I remember lots of people at the time (back in the old usenet groups) having an issue with that final character arc, so it wasn't just me.

Don't get me wrong, it was still a fairly interesting storyline, it just didn't work for me nearly as well as the earlier stuff they did with the character.
Well to each their own then…I personally thought that was a master stroke in Dukat’s arc!

Quark in his box. I'm not really sure what that weird shaped gold thing is on the side, as it wasn't in the description. Is that a fancy pen for writing in the Book of Acquisition maybe?

View attachment 657167
Awesome that he's getting so close. I'm excited! Thanks for sharing. Poor Ben. All those displays where he's going to be stuck with Locutus and Quark for company .. :)

Back